Jordan X Converse Collab

Originally Posted by 1arm1da

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Just cop em from this cat, then get them signed by Mike. They'll serve the same purpose and you'll have the cash to spend on other $$@+. Oh yeah you'll have to get a Jersey too $100 for a nice one. Personally I'd rather have unsigned shoes so I can wear them. Its not like I have a Sports Bar or Memorabilia store.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1...439.l2649#ht_1669wt_1348
I dont think this guy is legit. too cheap and check out the other kicks he has. they look a bit off 
eyes.gif
 i may be wrong but they dont seem right... can anyone else confirm??

Dude is legit.....Pro leathers arent worth anything

These went for wayyy more than I thought they would... They are dope, but not that dope!

Originally Posted by Nautyc

If I remember correctly Nike and Converse are the same company. Shoes look alright not that special to me.

Nike owns converse shoes, while footlocker ownsConverse apparel.Anyway, i dont like converse design.

Originally Posted by Digglo

Yes these were to be included in the DMP pack. Some one here does have a sample of them. I think his wife got them for him as a wedding present. They are white leather with gold and Carolina  accents.  

air-jordan-defining-moments-package-dmp-converse-samples-1.jpg
I love it when people say DMP Pack, its like saying ATM Machine

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

THAT PACK IS HARD AZ NAILS ,

100% BAD $*$

I WISH I COULD HAVE THAT IN MY COLLECTION

IT SUCKS , WHEN A REAL OG JORDAN HEAD LIKE MYSELF WHO DESERVE'S A PACK LIKE THIS FOR

BEING THERE FROM THE BEGINING 1982 WHEN HE HIT THAT SHOT (i was watching that game with my cousin and that shot made me a jordan fan for life) AND 1985 AT THE START OF THE AIR JORDAN SHOE ERA.

CANT GET IT BECAUSE ITS SO LIMITED THAT ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT CASH HAS A CHANCE.

I KNOW I DESERVE IT JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN ANYONE ON THE PLANET SO...........

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN MORE NUMBER'S TO THE MASSES SO EVERYONE

COULD ATLEAST HAVE A DECENT CHANCE AT GETTING IT ...............................peace23

what is that in your avatar ehich 5s samples?

Originally Posted by Spookz312

100% BAD $*$

IT SUCKS , WHEN A REAL OG JORDAN HEAD LIKE MYSELF WHO DESERVE'S A PACK LIKE THIS FOR

BEING THERE FROM THE BEGINING 1982 WHEN HE HIT THAT SHOT (i was watching that game with my cousin and that shot made me a jordan fan for life) AND 1985 AT THE START OF THE AIR JORDAN SHOE ERA.

CANT GET IT BECAUSE ITS SO LIMITED THAT ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT CASH HAS A CHANCE.

I KNOW I DESERVE IT JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THEN ANYONE ON THE PLANET SO...........

COULD ATLEAST HAVE A DECENT CHANCE AT GETTING IT ...............................peace23

what is that in your avatar ehich 5s samples?
they are motorsport 5's
my favorite shoes of alltime..............................................................peace23

100% BAD $*$

We're human and entitled to nothing without hard work and sacrifice.  Just enjoy it for what it is; there's no need to lose sleep over things.

Back
Top Bottom