Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Why the fanboy tag though? Just because we like a release that maybe you may not, doesn't deserve the label. Wouldn't you agree?

Why the fanboy tag though? Just because we like a release that maybe you may not, doesn't deserve the label. Wouldn't you agree?

Not saying you, I'm more talking about the other dude is a fanboy.

Whenever somebody is complaining about JB and then somebody else tries to steer the convo into some Adidas hate, chances are they are a fanboy. Adidas makes JB/Nike fanboys VERY Insecure.

Just because some of you dudes have extra sensitive feet and are expecting cloud like, orthopedic level cushioning from a Jordan retro doesn’t mean the shoe itself uncomfortable or a “brick”. It just means you have really sensitive feet and you should state that first before you come in here trying to make/create some false NT concensus that these are soooooooo uncomfortable, because they aren’t.
A lot of the discomfort is because these dudes are out of shape :lol:

That’s not discomfort, that’s exhaustion

Weird comment alert. These things smell sooooo good.. like better than all other retros. Something about them has that back in the day sneaker smell. Someone mentioned it on RD, they were right. Smells like a Footlocker store in like 93 lol.
I mentioned the smell on release day. the smell is awesome and does smell like old skool releases. you're 100% correct

thank u.
and, I'm not a fanboy. whatever that is lol. I'm a sneakerhead. have been since I got the grapes in 1990. remember those??
lol, I do

A fanboy is somebody who is just blindly loyal to one brand and refuses to give credit to another brand's products.

Maybe you aren't a fanboy, but all I can go by is what I see. Whenever a convo redirects to some Adidas hate, I check out. I'm not loyal to any brand and I think every brand has some winners.

I do remember the grapes. I had them as a kid. I've been wearing Jordans since 84 and buying my own since about 95. I've had multiple pairs of 10s and these have the worst cushion of any I've owned.

Blah blah blah my pair feels great dude. Feels like a Jordan. One of the best releases of the year IMO. I’m sorry you got a bad pair. You should return them since they don’t live up to your standards or sell em. I’m suprised that you keep wearing them (to the gym at that) with them being so bad and uncomfortable. For $190 they could’ve done “a lot” better? Geez. 35+ year old air-sole tech could’ve been “a lot” better huh? Ok

Last edited:
When I opened the box of my pair the smell honestly reminded me of the shoe store from when I was a kid I used to get the original releases (I had the og in 5th grade of these). Comfort wise they feel fine to me. I thought this was a great release compared to alot we have gotten in the past few yrs. Plus these were easy to get under retail. Got mine for $135 shipped.

Quit being a fanboy. This has nothing to do with Adidas. I love Jordans but these 10s are trash if we're talking about comfort. It's OK to admit that and it doesn't make you any less of a fan of Jordan Brand.

If that's what you want then cool, but don't act like it's not a valid complaint. Luckily I didn't pay $190 for these so I don't feel too bad, but it's not unreasonable to ask for better cushion if the prices keep going up.

Comfort? The shoe has 1994-5 tech. Relax. They don’t make retro Jordans for comfort and to have the latest technology. Buy 32s for that.

For $190, they coulda did a lot better.

No disrespect to you but I kinda hate this mentality fam. I love sneakers but don't be a fanboy and just blindly support bad products. Nike needs to do better, or at least do as well as the did in the past. I'm not asking for Boost/Lunarlon levels of comfort, but it's no excuse for these to be less comfortable than previous 10s.

Thanks you for this post. I love this post.

For me the issue comes from the air sole tech it is not the same than the og, and the outsole, like the 6, 8, 12, too much hard plastics, so no cushion!!!! Og outsole were for sure soft plastic.
With these 2 things, you have a perfect cushioning.

I tried these on Friday at Finish Line. They were an 8.5, and my TTS is a 9. Fit was good and wide; shocked for being a small size. If the AJ X is normally narrow, this colorway isn't. I'm a heavy guy, but they felt alright. The nubuck was thick and fun to touch. No glue stains or anything. The pair I checked out at Foot Locker was not as thick in the front, and not as impressive. On discount, I may grab me two sz. 9s and return the worst ones.

Comfort? The shoe has 1994-5 tech. Relax. They don’t make retro Jordans for comfort and to have the latest technology. Buy 32s for that.

Yall are completely missing the point. I've had MULTIPLE pairs of 10s in the past including the OGs and they all had more cushion that these.

I'm not asking for Jordan 32 comfort, I'm just saying they should feel as good as previous 10s

Can't wait....

Attachments

• 20180518_143236.png
    20180518_143236.png
    304 KB · Views: 101
Thats what you gotta do on stockx
Just bid $1 more than the highest bid
Sometimes it works

Back
Top Bottom