Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

EA8C0994-2805-4741-AE31-C6F5E8C83890.jpeg
$37 over retail 3 weeks in advanced couldn’t pass up

How’s the leather touches? Similar to the double nickels? Kind of looks like a little better quality from the pic...

Yeah, these are on Point! After the reversed jumpman on both shoes, they were a definite must have, then they brought back the OG box, and decided to put Nike Air on it, that just set me off. These are a close second for the release of the year behind the BC 3s. Im going to be immature, but Gentry wouldve never done this, screw him and his idiotic thinking.

They fit tts but a little stiff got in 9.5 which is the size I usually get 10s in but the powder blues fit small for some reason

What size do you wear in 2018 BC III's or OG I's.. a comparison would help.. everyone's TTS can be different. Thanks in advance!

Nah I don’t see this selling out instantly. So many hype releases these first 4 months of 2018 that by the time these are out later this month people won’t want to spend another dime on sneakers. As long as they don’t feel like bricks they may be the sleeper release of the year. Like the Aqua 8’s were in 2016

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Nice! Sadly, the video actually made me a smidge less excited lmao. The OGs are soooo sick they blow the retro away even with it being done so well. Biggest part thats a let down in comparison is the leather rand on the side. It looks 10x's better on the OG.

I feel like it's better this time around compared to past retros because it was something I noticed on this retro from some early pics but clearly not enough to line up to the OG. Still looking forward to them.

Nah I don’t see this selling out instantly. So many hype releases these first 4 months of 2018 that by the time these are out later this month people won’t want to spend another dime on sneakers. As long as they don’t feel like bricks they may be the sleeper release of the year. Like the Aqua 8’s were in 2016

We can hope, still buying off SNKRS just in case and will return if found cheaper elsewhere.
I hope they sell like the Bordeaux 7 and Aqua 8 as well.

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Nice! Sadly, the video actually made me a smidge less excited lmao. The OGs are soooo sick they blow the retro away even with it being done so well. Biggest part thats a let down in comparison is the leather rand on the side. It looks 10x's better on the OG.

I feel like it's better this time around compared to past retros because it was something I noticed on this retro from some early pics but clearly not enough to line up to the OG. Still looking forward to them.

Appreciate the comment. After all these years of retro, we should expect that a retro will never be AS CLOSE as it should be to the original. Despite the leather toe on the 13 Lows (Chutney & Brave Blue), I felt those were the closest retros to the original in the remastered era. For the most part though, the Brand will purposely differentiate the retro’s look to the original.

One point I skipped in the video is the leather. It’s pretty decent. Especially by the laces. The look and feel is good.

Back
Top Bottom