Jordan X1 space jams size 10 legit check

I have both unauthorized and legit pairs. They are so close other the peaks. The peaks on the nike pair are more defined.

But the easiest and fastest way to tell for ME is how the leather feels on the heel. Fake pair is a stiff pleather like material, while the legit pair has a softer plush feel which show minor leather cracking, like a spider web, when pressed

Sorry to say but the peaks on your pictures are closer to my unauthorized pair.

This is only my opinion. I don't know any other more specific details like the box but rather what I have mentioned above.

Last edited:
I have both unauthorized and legit pairs. They are so close other the peaks. The peaks on the nike pair are more View media item 2426923But the easiest and fastest way to tell for ME is how the leather feels on the heel. Fake pair is a stiff pleather like material, while the legit pair has a softer plush feel which show minor leather cracking, like a spider web, when pressed

Sorry to say but the peaks on your pictures are closer to my unauthorized pair.

This is only my opinion. I don't know any other more specific details like the box but rather what I have mentioned above.
View media item 2426929

The patent leather on the side looks crooked AF on the front view pics but everything else adds up, I think 45 stitching is fine

Back
Top Bottom