Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Maybe some of you PS heads can mock something up with the XI?...Black leather upper, that iridescent material where the patent leather goes, white midsole, clear outsole, red accents...

If it in fact turns out to basically be a red accented "Space-Jam" then I'll be down but if it has anything iridescent then I'm out...XI needs to be kept as simple as possible...If they do iridescent now how long before we end up like the Foam line with various prints and themes? Really don't want that to happen...

What would you guys think if they put the glow yeezy bottoms on the holiday 11's would be a true holiday release

Dino is never wrong....

Neither is PO...

That's why this has me :nerd: at this point...Both cat's are legit as they come and both are throwing out contradictory information...

I'll say this though...Whatever colorway ends up releasing I'll be 100% interested to see if they get the "remaster" treatment...I know JB / Nike said way back last year that all retro drops would be remastered releases but it's painfully clear from the pics of the XI and XIII Low's dropping this summer that they haven't been touched...At least in terms of quality materials used...

Like I said before I'm not purchasing an iridescent colorway, if that's what will indeed end up releasing, but I do want to see what the quality ends up looking like...

Space Bread or Bread Jam. Take your pic. Or best of all.....
The Spreads :pimp:
Na, there the shutdown 11s. Deion sanders was the first to wear the colorway and since he shutdown wide receivers in his career, it's only right to call these the shutdown 11s. These 11s will shutdown december! Boom!

Aren't them foams called something like the PNW "Salmons" or something to do with a Pacific North West fish.

I'll cop but if they more then 200 I might rethink.
11s increase in price every holiday.  The only time the price didn't go up was between the black/reds and the gammas.  Safe to say these will probably fetch a $210 price tag.  Although, don't flame me for this, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them do a $225 price tag, since they're saying it will be "iridescent"

11s increase in price every holiday.  The only time the price didn't go up was between the black/reds and the gammas.  Safe to say these will probably fetch a $210 price tag.  Although, don't flame me for this, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them do a $225 price tag, since they're saying it will be "iridescent"

Honestly I would be surprised if they weren't $225.

There a ok shoe. Since its a 11 arguably the most loved retro jordan people will buy. I'll consider and make up my mind a phew weeks before release will depend on what finds I find online at the time of course the price these go for 225 is alot for a I shoe I'm not high on and just like.

Neither is PO...

That's why this has me :nerd: at this point...Both cat's are legit as they come and both are throwing out contradictory information...

I'll say this though...Whatever colorway ends up releasing I'll be 100% interested to see if they get the "remaster" treatment...I know JB / Nike said way back last year that all retro drops would be remastered releases but it's painfully clear from the pics of the XI and XIII Low's dropping this summer that they haven't been touched...At least in terms of quality materials used...

Like I said before I'm not purchasing an iridescent colorway, if that's what will indeed end up releasing, but I do want to see what the quality ends up looking like...

PO already confirmed him and Dino are talking about the same shoe. Its the colorway Dino described with the iridescent material PO said.

It has been a very long time since seeing this colorway. I think younger fans want spacejams because they can remember the 2009 release. You know, the same people that go to sell em and call them OG. Lol. Will be coppin these.

Back
Top Bottom