Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Did Nike remove the raffle? On the Nike launch page, it says that they release on 12/12 at 10 am on nike.com

I really don't understand how or why or what makes Nike decide to do a raffle or not. Hype shoes no raffle, dumb restocks raffled (although this could be an easy way to test the system) limited shoes raffled, but lets send out "you didn't win emails" just to put a fsr of shoes on our website at 11:30pm

Actually that's tons for JJ 
Yeah exactly. Which is sad. 
laugh.gif

I have a high success rate with JJ, I am really stumped on how I get through with such little stock.. Went to the local mall and put raffles in at all stores except FNL with 2 of my boys that don't want em.. Hoping I win at least 1 pair. FNL had run out of tickets by the time we got there. 

I really don't understand how or why or what makes Nike decide to do a raffle or not. Hype shoes no raffle, dumb restocks raffled (although this could be an easy way to test the system) limited shoes raffled, but lets send out "you didn't win emails" just to put a fsr of shoes on our website at 11:30pm
those are probably the pairs raffle winners didn't follow through on their order.

I'm not really concern with this current retro XI
With reports of over producing this shoe
I will see what happens on Saturday
If it's still there I'll buy it if not no biggie save money for me

Bunch of numbers being thrown out there... First 500k, then 1mil, and now someone throwing 2mil pairs... Best I heard is that there are more than the Legend Blue 11 that released last year.

Last edited:

Exactly how is a shoe over produced ? What are the determining factors in over production ? How is a highly sought after product over produced ?

Yeah no draw means there's a ton...:smokin Will eat online and local raffles...always double up..

Exactly how is a shoe over produced ? What are the determining factors in over production ? How is a highly sought after product over produced ?
With the amount of store having guaranteed pairs plus seeing footlocker location release in my opinion it says a good amount of production for this shoe. I never got any raffle tickets for this I will be bold and see on Saturday if a can just walk in and grab a pair

With the amount of store having guaranteed pairs plus seeing footlocker location release in my opinion it says a good amount of production for this shoe. I never got any raffle tickets for this I will be bold and see on Saturday if a can just walk in and grab a pair
You joking right? Every shoe at every store around the country will be accounted for within the first 3 hours of store opening. I feel sorry for your thought process. 11 lows don't even sit all day

You joking right? Every shoe at every store around the country will be accounted for within the first 3 hours of store opening. I feel sorry for your thought process. 11 lows don't even sit all day
Like I said no biggie for this release
I hope everybody gets their shoe. Not hating or anything it's just what I think it does not mean it's correct.

My boys store got 150 pairs and he probably has 200+ names on the raffle He will sell out and maybe 100 or less will strike out but regardless he's gonna sell out so I doubt many or if any will sit at other stores imo

Some people fill out multiple raffles and if they hit somewhere else they might go to a different location and scoop, or both. And there's online. But yes these are popular.

Last edited:
This might be looking into things too much, but this definitely wasn't there before and that isn't an Under Armour Logo over the release. Did somebody mess up and put the wrong logo, or the wrong name hmmmmmm

EDIT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T ATTACH A PIC, BUT Look at the Footlocker launch page on 12/26

Last edited:
Like I said no biggie for this release
I hope everybody gets their shoe. Not hating or anything it's just what I think it does not mean it's correct.
Understood. And I understand crowds can be crazy which why it's raffle or online for me. I just wanted hopefully correct your thought process so you won't waste gas and time. Get through the Finishline firewall, use credit card...not debit..., checkout and go eat a bowl of Captain Crunch

nike moved the date for shipping and shipping alone.

I can't get anything else out of him regarding a pack release but they're in tears that blogs and people are suggesting it was because of adidas.

Back
Top Bottom