Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Also I have cooked on eastbay by calling during the week and scavenging there cancelled order pairs. 
That's genius right there. Never thought about going that route on previous releases. There certainly is a fail rate with regard to CC/PayPal transactions, which yields cancelled orders. That's smart my man. 

Also I have cooked on eastbay by calling during the week and scavenging there cancelled order pairs. 

That's genius right there. Never thought about going that route on previous releases. There certainly is a fail rate with regard to CC/PayPal transactions, which yields cancelled orders. That's smart my man. 

Yea it's something that's effective but never advertised on here. I haven't had success since the 2009 jams tho I don't try too hard. You need a helpful rep too.

- Mark my Words - 

Flight Pack for 2016 will be:

with the Westbrook XX9

Per a DM, told me this today

and this pack is real and it's coming out - take it for what it's worth
So these drop NEXT year and not in a couple of weeks?

just got the call from my local finish line. Only put in 1 ticket for 2 stores. Glad I won't need to try online!

Yea it's something that's effective but never advertised on here. I haven't had success since the 2009 jams tho I don't try too hard. You need a helpful rep too.
I have had success on a few releases like that I guess I always get the nice reps lol.  It even worked on the bred 11 lows just not in my size unfortunately 

Last edited:
All this talk abundance stocks should be put to rest Wednesday night.

People with 5+ tickets, if you get a call for every tickets, we'll know for sure if there's plenty to go around.

Simple as that.

20 minutes late for work screwing around with these raffles. Kind of a waste since 3 put of 4 doin FCFS. That's Northline for the H-Town peeps if you didn't know already.

People with 5+ tickets, if you get a call for every tickets, we'll know for sure if there's plenty to go around.

Simple as that.

Negative.

Simple as that.

beyond terrible thinking

yea last yr's pack I def passed on but a RED xi... cant Stockton that
oh :nerd: :nerd:

Don't get me wrong I would have wanted the shoes but like everyone else only the 11s
But the 11s to me in either colorway are not worth $550

Was $550 the box price from last years pack ?

Back
Top Bottom