Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

This is EXACTLY why we try to collect and share codes.  Gas ain't cheap, especially in Cali with the malls spread out so far apart.

Just to be safe though, check out the launch locator online for FA and FTL just to be sure the raffles are done.  I actually have no idea what Shoe Palace is up to, but I think a lot of us here hate dealing with them anyways.  

I'm not aware of any FCFS spots, so maybe other SoCal heads in here chime in with that information.

I am also not aware of FCFS spots... and yeah the Foot stores are all done w/ tickets. I went to Shoe Palace in Lakewood yesterday so their stores may still be giving out tickets.

Where are you located? I know of a spot in Compton (Urban Legend Stadium) that's still sorta kinda low key and is prob still giving out tickets if you can make it there. There's also proper in Long Beach, Attic in Buena Park... try those spots... good luck man

Sooooo

I'm clearly out of the loop. I haven't bought a pair of shoes all year, but I was thinking that the Holiday Jordan XI would come out closer to Christmas.

Anywho, the shoes look decent. Online or bust. Is it still 8:00 am release on NDC?? Or has that changed too? Like I said, I'm way out of the loop.

best thing to do is get the "snkrs app" & have it notify you about these ...it will give you a 15 min heads up
n its 9 not 8

Last edited:
Sooooo

I'm clearly out of the loop. I haven't bought a pair of shoes all year, but I was thinking that the Holiday Jordan XI would come out closer to Christmas.

Anywho, the shoes look decent. Online or bust. Is it still 8:00 am release on NDC?? Or has that changed too? Like I said, I'm way out of the loop.

Space Jams are still the best Jordan XI of all time!!! Point blank period :smokin

Cool Greys are still the worst.

10am is the new release times

I wann play

09 Had to work that morning. No pairs
10 It was the 23rd I think bc it was my girls bday at the time. Took her to red lobster then we lined up at Nike RF and copped 2 pairs at midnight. Then went home 
smokin.gif

11 Had the DMP XIs. Didnt care
12 Have 01 blk/reds. Pass
13 Trash. Pass
14 Trash. Pass

:smile:

Last edited:

I wann play

10 It was the 23rd I think bc it was my girls bday at the time. Took her to red lobster then we lined up at Nike RF and copped 2 pairs at midnight. Then went home 
smokin.gif

13 Trash. Pass
14 Trash. Pass

Red Lobster Ballin!  I remember I went on a double date to red lobster and my man's girl asked did we need to make reservations 
roll.gif

Just got a phone call for these joints, ftl calling early this year

Got a call from a restricted number just now....

Some basic trick asking to speak to the person in charge of the "phone decisions at my business" WTF! My cell number is a personal #!!!! Why do marketers find it a need to make calls today/tomorrow? 
mad.gif

to the space jam lovers: what is sooo great about that pair besides the movie tie in?.....i mean all 11s look pretty plain, so what makes that pair the one...just wondering because i never liked 11s, but find the thread entertaining

Got callback for raffle at Champs in Norfolk VA. I was just about to line up for guaranteed tickets at DTLR and Shoe City tomorrow morning but now i get to sleep in lol.... I only put in for three raffles too. Either luck is on my size or the demand is super low.

to the space jam lovers: what is sooo great about that pair besides the movie tie in?.....i mean all 11s look pretty plain, so what makes that pair the one...just wondering because i never liked 11s, but find the thread entertaining
how old are you?

serious question no shot or troll. 

how old are you?

bro im 27 , seen mj in his prime so ovb ive seen SJ millions of times & love the movie... that cw of the xi are just meh to me & have always been that way .... its just ok not a must have imo

Last edited:

how old are you?

bro im 27 , seen mj in his prime so ovb ive seen SJ millions of times & love the movie... that cw of the xi are just meh to me & have always been that way .... its just ok not a must have imo
i respect it .

theres just so much nostalgia with the XIs for me. 

always loved patent leather. and the silhouette is just too sick.

i dunno im biased the XI is my favorite sneaker of all time, well before this new age hype

I wann play

10 It was the 23rd I think bc it was my girls bday at the time. Took her to red lobster then we lined up at Nike RF and copped 2 pairs at midnight. Then went home :smokin

13 Trash. Pass

14 Trash. Pass

colombias trash? [emoji]128561[/emoji]

maybe the parents buying these kicks year after year are tired of buying basically the same shoes every year at a price increase....i know my moms wouldve told me str8 up "i aint going thru this nonsense this year for the same damn shoes"....so that could be a chunk of the entries not in raffles

Back
Top Bottom