Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

PRSTG in Alameda CA is doing Preorders at $345.00. That explained why some of you bay folks strike out on the raffle. lmfao.

PRSTG in Alameda CA is doing Preorders at $345.00. That explained why some of you bay folks strike out on the raffle. lmfao.

Pre-order sites entering with whole families and basketball teams. To raffles as well as getting some backdoored pairs

exaggerated but my manager (nike) is close w a footaction manager and was told they have beyond a lot of pairs. something of a thousand pairs yadda yadda

It's about 300 for a preorder what u think? Kinda disheartened since I missed all my raffles
I would personally do it if I struck out, but that's just me. I don't have the patience to wait 2-3 weeks to get them $20-25 cheaper.

`

Almost about time for folks to find a new to get money 
nerd.gif
any type of formal education would be ideal; too bad this is not an ideal world.

Still on the fence about these. Some pics I want them, some pics I'm like...meh. This $50 in Nike gift cards is burning a hole in my pocket though :lol:. Gotta cop some kicks before those withdrawal symptoms kick in.

Raffle update 0/7. Sheikh raffle ?/30. I might have steal a kids pair at the mall if online or sheikh don't come through.

That's why I almost never bother with the east bay. I'll stick to my city, and leave the east bay stores to that backdoor business.

Raffle update 0/7. Sheikh raffle ?/30. I might have steal a kids pair at the mall if online or sheikh don't come through.
I believe Sheikh raffles usually start going out around 12pm here in Cali, so its still kinda early good luck ladys and gents.

Keep an eye out on the Spam and Junk folder.

Last edited:
They over price everything. They bin a high horse cause for 1, it's Alemeda and for 2 they have athletes that mess with them...

My guess for the SoleSupremacy issue. This works out best for people that need size swaps since they usually charge like $20-40 for that service. And they're trying to set the market at $300 which isn't crazy high like previous Christmas XI releases, probably due to the increased production numbers. Its gonna be funny to see how many people line up outside the shop tmrw for the $300 quick cash. Better get there early as I'm sure they'll stop taking pairs after a certain point
They won't start til Monday. And it's only from the 134th to the 18th. They hoard a lot of shoes too. I believe they have over 100 pairs of legend Blues chillin...

Wow I spoke too soon, I entered one raffle at my Finishline and just got the call that I won!

I believe Sheikh raffles usually start going out around 12pm here in Cali, so its still kinda early good luck ladys and gents.

Keep an eye out on the Spam and Junk folder.
Checks spam and junk folder.

Back
Top Bottom