Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

no I don't but as I stated why be here if you don't like em... other that just because you can be
laugh.gif

no sense it makes
oh well, nothing you can do but deal with it then, huh?

you getting a rise out of this kiddo?
laugh.gif

move along you don't like them ok....continue to lurk the thread of the shoes you don't have a taste for
laugh.gif
nah, im enjoying this thread....its quite entertaining, old man.....continue to respond back to folks who dont share your opinion and laughing at your own comments

Last edited:

So you got 5 pairs. damn congrats. I can't believe not one call for me. guess I shoulda put in more work. I just went to Roosevelt field and I was pretty confident I would get at least one pair.
Footaction roosevelt just called me again you might not be totally out yet. I asked dude why they calling again 2 days later, he said they doing all the pairs people gave up, plus they got another shipment so there going down the list

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

We getting Jordan's with triple chrome flake in the paint guys!!
roll.gif
you mean like these? ??

lol

was thinking the same thing...  the glitter was a surprise to me...

nice shoe the 72-10 is tho..  and nike was smart moving up the release ..they know. they know 
Right.... Kinda like how everyone has buyers remorse with the hologram foams and even baron 13s
pimp.gif
Im still hoping I can cop these on a discount after the holidays. They're 
nthat.gif

Footaction roosevelt just called me again you might not be totally out yet. I asked dude why they calling again 2 days later, he said they doing all the pairs people gave up, plus they got another shipment so there going down the list
people gave up pairs? wtf?

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

We getting Jordan's with triple chrome flake in the paint guys!!
roll.gif
you mean like these? ??

lol

was thinking the same thing...  the glitter was a surprise to me...

nice shoe the 72-10 is tho..  and nike was smart moving up the release ..they know. they know 
Right.... Kinda like how everyone has buyers remorse with the hologram foams
pimp.gif
You wrong for that one
laugh.gif

Serious. No one wants to be out in the cold nor driving store to store. I have a feeling the quantity could meet the demands after buying but you never know. I didn't want to take that chance.

people gave up pairs? wtf?
i gave up 5- 10.5's , 8- 6.5's and 6- 7's myself

Only needed 2- 10.5s and one of each kids size and i have no interest in reselling and nobody i know wears my size lol. So rather then keep those pairs held till 6pm tomorrow, give them up so hopefully somebody who really wants them can eat.

Last edited:
Serious. No one wants to be out in the cold nor driving store to store. I have a feeling the quantity could meet the demands after buying but you never know. I didn't want to take that chance.

I'm kinda interested if we have met the supply meets demand phase in 11 releases. If so, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!

would mean people will start liking 11s less, more returns to stores, discounts for bigj505, double and triple up life, etc :lol:

I'm kinda interested if we have met the supply meets demand phase in 11 releases. If so, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!

would mean people will start liking 11s less, more returns to stores, discounts for bigj505, double and triple up life, etc :lol:

yep im good w/ it... will make my double up easier

Back
Top Bottom