Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My boy was able to cop these for me off his SNKR app. My was still pending. Tried every site. FL, FNL, FA, and champs all crashed. Got cart jacked on JIMMY JAZZ. My NDC are still  waiting in line. Hoping everyone is able to cop

so nike isn't allowing a purchase of 7y and 11 since it is considered same product?

nm, didn't realize i actually bought a sz 11 alrdy with that same account when i made the buy in the 7y. sillie me

Last edited:
Able to cop a sz 10 on NDC.. pretty easy really.  Also copped for my 2 kids.. guess we all feasting.

Added to cart on Jimmy jazz. Have a reserved pair in store but would like to check out finish line for my winners circle.

Snkrs came through for me. Hit buy at 7 habe report to an RN dropped off my patient checked my phone and got em.

Got confirm for my pair (through app) and my son's pair (NDC). Don't remember but does NDC cancel orders of the same shoe but diff size?

I'm mad about the tax AND shipping from FNL....but at the same time, I'm not mad lol.  Just happy to get these for retail
plus tip to finishline cause if they can push them 6's with free shipping they could have done these too.

they ain't slick 

What up.. I'm new here and jst gettin back in the game. I got my pair using SNKRS but I got two pair sitting in two carts right now at NDC. Anything I can do to get the 2nd and 3rd pair or maybe get one to someone else?

Forgive my newb question but like I said, just gettin back in the game.

ndc desktop is weak. got in line on desktop first and my snkrs still copped before. yall need to get an apple product if u dont already have one

Got on SNKRS at 7:12. Just copped now at 7:25. 

I got on NDC right at 7 but still waiting.... BEST BET IS SNKRS

Back
Top Bottom