Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Got an 8.5 and 6Y through NDC. It's always been NDC or bust, free shipping and no tax to Hawai'i! :tongue:

Copped on FA. Kept telling me my size was out of stock but I just kept clicking until it finally added to cart. Either I'm sorry for whoever I cart jacked or I'm gonna get that cancellation email later.

Stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll waiting...................................................

F FTL canada. I can cart my size multiple times but when i check out it says its sold out...ftl trolling me hard

have no idea if my order went through on SNKRS. entered my security code and the app just froze. Had to restart from the beginning and still pending now

Back
Top Bottom