Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My homie copped so I'll returning the pair I copped for him. Grinches can't get here soon enough...

I had been waiting on ndc since 7am for a size 12. Failed on snkrs app. Never got the "in my cart" message. Opened another tab to ndc after an hour of waiting and the shoes were in my cart. Checked out and got the nike email. As im typing this, my original tab on ndc still shows waiting for your turn. If you've been waiting for a while try it out, they may be there already.

Last edited:
why are folks so shocked at the amount/ease of these lol.?

Did yall not see the locators?

These were in the most locations I have seen so far at all stores.Never seen so many stores in my area with them

They made so many they bout to send some to third world countries along with them mets world series champions gear
Hey man the Mets were a good team!!! They just made a lot of mistakes and mental errors and the Royals capitalized and deserved to win after getting crushed by MadBum and the SF Giants last year.

this is crazy. over and hour and a half in line on NDC. Some higher being really doesn't want me to get these LOL.

Hey man the Mets were a good team!!! They just made a lot of mistakes and mental errors and the Royals capitalized and deserved to win after getting crushed by MadBum and the SF Giants last year.

Giants always win in even number years [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom