Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Peep the time. 

Was I ever really even in line? 
laugh.gif

If you got the email saying, "We've received your order: xxxxxx," does that mean that the purchase was confirmed?

What are the chances they will cancel the order?

Thanks!

what website? And confirmation number is always a good sign. Orders can still be cancelled though until you get tracking.

How will I know if my order gets cancelled? It still hasn't been cancelled from Ruvilla but I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email

If you got the email saying, "We've received your order: xxxxxx," does that mean that the purchase was confirmed?

What are the chances they will cancel the order?

Thanks!
if you are talking finishline they send a second email saying "we got the scoop on your order" then it goes to processing. Then u should be good.

did anyone really miss out locally on these i dont mean online
I struck out. 0-14. But I got some pears today tho. Love these shoes and I haven't even seen it. People trying to flip real quick today. I bet in a year or so they will regret it.

How will I know if my order gets cancelled? It still hasn't been cancelled from Ruvilla but I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation email

Bruh... Go to the movies or something. Today is not a business day to ship and villa doesn't operate like Nike or Finishline.

Purchasing these made me realize, I'm probably never ever going to wear my gammas or columbias.

Who cares if they're sitting.  Go make adidas talk and make Adidas what Niketalk has made Nike.

Yes, I'm making that statement because I feel Nike Talk polarized what used to be an underground of people who liked shoes.

Why you guys complain about a shoe sitting is stupid to me.

I rather pay LESS anyway for a shoe that sits.

1 out of 3 on raffles

just carted my size on eastbay and went right to check out

had to double up as felt it was meant to be

AMEN

Expect some other ideas for the 11s every xmas holidays they've been milking it lately

JB hasn't been milking the other models tho? We have to wait YEARS to get 5 colors. You get that in 1-2 for any given model.

No you right he's been milking other models but I'm saying the 11s are becoming more rampant i don't even remember the lows dropping like this the past couple yrs

How sway?
They drop like 1-2 times a year. Mainly once a year.
Dudes can start and graduate from college before getting the 3 OG colors of the 11s to retro :lol:

See you talking about the OG colors but I'm talking about these new ones popping up like this past yr and last its been a lot of 11s dropping....now the columbias, breds, SJ you gotta point!

1 out of 3 on raffles
just carted my size on eastbay and went right to check out
had to double up as felt it was meant to be
AMEN

I had the double up too but that $460 wasn't sitting right to me.
Sending my 10 to the homie and keeping my 9.5 from Nike.
Only double up for me will be if I get a pair for the low.

Back
Top Bottom