Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

FINISHLINE.COM greedy ***** charging $10 shipping for toddler, preschool and gs sizes... They used to be free!

Everybody wearing these today. The mall looked like a bunch of people wearing security guard shoes. Old and young. Disgusting.
Same thing happens every GR release. Buncha basic people doing basic things 
mean.gif
 I remember when the Concords came out damn near everyone in my school had a pair, and those cardboard box cement 4's.

Same thing happens every GR release. Buncha basic people doing basic things :smh:  I remember when the Concords came out damn near everyone in my school had a pair, and those cardboard box cement 4's.
That's what shoes are made for, wearing. There is no set date or time of year for people to rock the shoes they genuinely like. :smh:

I ordered from NDC but they had my old shipping address. I asked them to change it yesterday after I ordered however I just received confirmation that the order has shipped...aaannndddd its the wrong address. Anything I can do?
open ups acct and drop off at ups store

Yea mine not coming out til next fall. A lot of people had em on yesterday too. Which is cool tho, wear ya shoes...
I mean yeah, Wear your shoes but it's like people don't respect what they buy. I know damn well i'm not gone drop $220 on some shoes to beat them. Let alone in middle school I got 1 pair a year for the whole year and they were AF's on sale for like $60. I never beat those, but people be beating their shoes in like a month.

Last edited:
When dudes strike out

"Man why they ain't make more"

When dudes get em easy

"Man these joints sitting"

Lol I won't ever get it. I'm super happy to have my pairs man I went to the mall to try to buy a pair yesterday to wear these right away and then return the pair I'm getting in the mail but they ain't have any sizes in men's...

:lol:

these 11s are not that special,, champs website has a full men's restock on all sizes, i added my sz11 to cart and checked out. easiest cop

View media item 1826574
ok, see you next year in the XI thread

I mean yeah, Wear your shoes but it's like people don't respect what they buy. I know damn well i'm not gone drop $220 on some shoes to beat them. Let alone in middle school I got 1 pair a year for the whole year and they were AF's on sale for like $60. I never beat those, but people be beating their shoes in like a month.
tumblr_ma532q7ZCj1rvwttvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
open ups acct and drop off at ups store
You have to call Nike Customer Service, speak to a rep, give them your order number, and tell them this: "I need to change the delivery address because there was a mistake and I was told by UPS that the shipper has to RUN AN INTERCEPT on the package so it will be delivered to the correct address."

** Keep in mind that the shipper who owns the UPS account is the only one who can change the delivery address and administer an intercept on the package.

I waiting too see I got a pair off ndc first thing trying hook up friend but glad to see that everyone who tried got them for retail... Sorry for those who paid the pre order price or purchased bots.
St. George

ATTENTION: ALL OF THE SITES ARE SHOWING THESE ARE AVAILABLE AND YOU CAN ADD TO CART BUT ONCE YOU TRY AND CHECK OUT IT WILL SHOW THAT THE SHOES ARE SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!! STOP STATING THAT THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITES!!!! THE SHOES ARE SOLD OUT ON EACH WEBSITE!!!!!
Good use of the AirSakuragi font
nthat.gif

Why are people shocked that people are wearing their sneakers?

I remember when I was young getting kicks was an event, and I even wore sneakers out the store.

If I was 16 and spent my hard earned money on some $220 sneakers, you damn right I'd be wearing them as much as possible.

I did find it funny last year, because people were wearing Columbias in the middle of the winter in rain or snow, but now theirs look like crap while a lot of ours are still on ice.

Originally Posted by LPTOTHE3 View Post I ordered from NDC but they had my old shipping address. I asked them to change it yesterday after I ordered however I just received confirmation that the order has shipped...aaannndddd its the wrong address. Anything I can do?

You have to call Nike Customer Service, speak to a rep, give them your order number, and tell them this: "I need to change the delivery address because there was a mistake and I was told by UPS that the shipper has to RUN AN INTERCEPT on the package so it will be delivered to the correct address."

** Keep in mind that the shipper who owns the UPS account is the only one who can change the delivery address and administer an intercept on the package.

Back
Top Bottom