Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Damn that sucks man sorry to Hear that. Will u at least get your money back? :smh:

I'm not sure but I would hope so. Never had this happen before. Eastbay opened an investigation. Anyone know what's gonna happen? Crazy thing is i get packages delivered almost everyday and nothing has ever been stolen.

Why does everyone assume stolen

It's holiday season and on these forums it's happened a lot where the courier will mark t as delivered without even delivering it or could have been delivered elsewhere

But don't worry, regardless you will get all of your money back if the kicks don't show up

My pair arrived earlier today, beautiful shoe good quality. Shoe is comfortable at the same time really stiff so I think it's going to take a while to break them in. Considering the price hike really happy with my purchase.

Why does everyone assume stolen

It's holiday season and on these forums it's happened a lot where the courier will mark t as delivered without even delivering it or could have been delivered elsewhere

But don't worry, regardless you will get all of your money back if the kicks don't show up
have you gotten packages stole right your doorstep? The worst feeling ever :smh:

That's harsh why he got to be an idiot?

exactly, people are always hating on someone for putting in the time and trying to get some green. I suppose you're the idiot cause you missed out on the 7.5, which you should know is a unicorn when it comes to shoes sizes lol, should of tried harder son

exactly, people are always hating on someone for putting in the time and trying to get some green. I suppose you're the idiot cause you missed out on the 7.5, which you should know is a unicorn when it comes to shoes sizes lol, should of tried harder son
+1........Thank You & Exactly!!!!! Insulting the person making a little extra (lol a long shot but he could be lurking the threads and read that). Funny thing is he's a reseller on here too. Pot calling the kettle black :smh:

Last edited:
5 things you can do so you won't hate on a re-seller:

1. Work harder than they do in obtaining Jordan releases

2. Be a solid negotiator and convince them to sell the pair to you for as closest to retail as possible or find a way to get them to trade it

3. When you see them post ads (on Ebay, Craigslist, etc), post an ad for the same shoe for a much lower price even though you're not even selling it. Keep posting your ad til the re-seller stops listing his pair(s)

4. Quiz them on Jordan knowledge/history and you'll see they don't know sh** about the game

5. Don't pay em no damn attention and go about your business like a G.

That's harsh why he got to be an idiot?

Man if you don't shut your clueless self up. As a late Christmas gift I'm deciding to get her the shoes. I called him an idiot because he's still trying to sell all his pairs for $315 when they're not going for anywhere near that much. How am I hating on someone trying to get green? Do you know who I am? I'm arguably NikeTalk's biggest reseller. I purchased 30 pairs of 72-10's myself. I should've tried harder? You new guys man, I swear smh.

And I missed the original quote cuz I apparently have that "sole blessed" guy blocked.

5 things you can do so you won't hate on a re-seller:

1. Work harder than they do in obtaining Jordan releases
2. Be a solid negotiator and convince them to sell the pair to you for as closest to retail as possible or find a way to get them to trade it
3. When you see them post ads (on Ebay, Craigslist, etc), post an ad for the same shoe for a much lower price even though you're not even selling it. Keep posting your ad til the re-seller stops listing his pair(s)
4. Quiz them on Jordan knowledge/history and you'll see they don't know sh** about the game
5. Don't pay em no damn attention and go about your business like a G.

This directed towards me boss?

This directed towards me boss?

Bruh, stop being insensitive. Cats joke around on here plenty and even if they were being serious, take that ish with a grain of salt. It's a forum not a street fight.

1. You used the word insensitive wrong.
2. All I was going to say was if it was directed towards me then it doesn't apply because I'm a reseller.

What is up with y'all tonight?

Man if you don't shut your clueless self up. As a late Christmas gift I'm deciding to get her the shoes. I called him an idiot because he's still trying to sell all his pairs for $315 when they're not going for anywhere near that much. How am I hating on someone trying to get green? Do you know who I am? I'm arguably NikeTalk's biggest reseller. I purchased 30 pairs of 72-10's myself. I should've tried harder? You new guys man, I swear smh.

And I missed the original quote cuz I apparently have that "sole blessed" guy blocked.
Why don't you see if you could trade one of your pairs for the 7.5?

Back
Top Bottom