Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

is 300 too much to pay for these? i already own a pair but i want another (craigslist)
There are pairs on backorder at FTL, but if you really can't wait or don't want to take the chance, I'd say don't pay more than $280 on Craigslist. I've seen some re-sellers go as low as $260-270, and there are quite a few at $280.

Last edited:
Has ANYONE went .5 down?

Had to go down .5 size because eastbay said they didn't have my true size when I called...

You should be fine .. i feel like i should have went with an 8 in these .. 8.5 which is my true size, fit kinda big

Most pairs I'm seeing on Ebay are going for $250 shipped. Minus Ebay and Paypal fees, pretty sure those sellers are selling at a loss.

There are pairs on backorder at FTL, but if you really can't wait or don't want to take the chance, I'd say don't pay more than $280 on Craigslist. I've seen some re-sellers go as low as $260-270, and there are quite a few at $280.
I would say $280-$300 is fair. No need to wait for shipping problems and stuff if buying online and you wanting it really bad.

I paid, after tax about $239. Adding $40-$50 for another pair would be a good deal.

Sorry dude but those 11s are gone
laugh.gif
. Same trick happened to me on the Nike restock with the thunder 14s sometime earlier this year. Damn shoes was cold chilling in my cart for a week after seeing an email saying I left something in cart tried checking out thru pp and boom shoes were gone.
This Wasn't No Something U Left In The Cart Email....Its Was An 2nd Opportunity For Those Who Purchased On 12th To Get Another Pair ....

Only Selected Ppl Got That Email According To Twitter... And I Tried To Take It All The Way to Checkout No Error Its Still There To Cop 

That "second chance" email is how I got my second pair. But I didn't miss out on buying them from Nike. Still got the email from them.

But it said I had till 9pm PST to check out before they would cancel the second chance order opportunity.

Went to ftl to pick up chromes and dude infront of me was returning his 11s for the 8s.Told the women at the register to add those to my purchase please.

What the... Chrome 8 instead of 72-10?

Hope that guy was sober.

Maybe he bought 2 pairs and couldn't afford the 8s so he returned them instead of going through the trouble of reselling the 11s. Personally I wouldn't return an XI. Now if that was his only pair his mind was not in the right place. Shiny patent leather > durabuck/nubuck.

Wore my pair to the gym today, loving these too much. If I get a chance to double up I totally am going to.

Back
Top Bottom