Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just got mine in.  They are nice and the fit is perfect, size 11.5 .  The "leather" is ok, not premium none the less, still nice (I really doubt it's real leather).  Why people say its leather, I have no idea. I don't care for the glitter/sparkle but o'well, its subtle.  Would give it a 10/10 if it were black instead.  Love the color, cant got wrong with black/white/red combo on J's.  I'll try to double up on thee, one to rock one to stock.  IMO these were worth the increase in price for the quality of J.  
Just out of curiousity, what do you consider premium leather?

It's like dudes literally expect to have Cole Haan buck hyde leather on a basketball shoe. The leather on these is about as premium as it get for a typical Jordan bb shoe. The leather police/guru guys on here are kinda unreasonable sometimes :rolleyes.

I still haven't gotten my package from jimmy jazz. Missed delivery 2x. Then I finally put it on hold at fed ex location. I wonder when it will be ready for me

I finally got my size 12 and paid $20 over retail! Couldn't pass up the offer.

Now considering doubling up in the near future. I'm happy with this color way.

so much hostility :frown:

Na man, I think it's the way u read it. Lol.

When I see people posting on NT i never really take anything too serious. I feel like people are trolling me, so I play along. It's the Internet. I wouldn't take it to heart.

Last edited:
My dad used to have a number of rental properties. He tended to rent to lower income people. He was very fair and wasn't taking advantage of anyone, but they would take advantage of him any chance they got.

He would go to collect rent and they would claim not to have it. But then come walking out the house 2 minutes later in whatever the new Jordan retros were from that Saturday. I would go with him on occasion and seeing that disgusted me.

So you don't have the money for the roof over your damn head but you've got them Flint XIII's? Yeah you a real g. Dumbasses.

Without turning this into a political discussion, there are scum on this earth who take advantages in life wherever they can. Don't believe me? Go watch the checkout lanes at a grocery store on the first of the month.
When I bought the Maroon 6's the guy in front of me bought his with his welfare card. That really got to me.

It's always ignorant when someone goes in and tries to prove a point with their collection but cmon y'all lol. Roasting him is kinda foul

We all started some where

It's always ignorant when someone goes in and tries to prove a point with their collection but cmon y'all lol. Roasting him is kinda foul

We all started some where

Agreed. But he came in here to say 72/10's are trash, and then flexed these. He kind of brought it upon himself.

When I bought the Maroon 6's the guy in front of me bought his with his welfare card. That really got to me.
Can't tell if joking or real, but if it is real it just shows how stupid buying/wearing Jordan's has become or hyped up yeezy to spent $1000-2000 on something that retails for $200-350. Instead of spending money on something they need they spend it on **** that's supposed to be just a hobby.

Just out of curiousity, what do you consider premium leather?

Go find a pair of Jordan Shine and you'll see quality leather that Jordan Brand is capable of. Picked up a pair of dark Royal Shine for a basement bargain price of $130 and those by far has the best quality leather of any sneakers that Jordan Brand or Nike has put out since the beginning of time.

Last edited:
Can't tell if joking or real, but if it is real it just shows how stupid buying/wearing Jordan's has become or hyped up yeezy to spent $1000-2000 on something that retails for $200-350. Instead of spending money on something they need they spend it on **** that's supposed to be just a hobby.
Go find a pair of Jordan Shine and you'll see quality leather that Jordan Brand is capable of. Picked up a pair of dark Royal Shine for a basement bargain price of $130 and those by far has the best quality leather of any sneakers that Jordan Brand or Nike has put out since the beginning of time.
I'm not joking.

Not trying to discredit you or anything but have you ran your fingers along the toebox of the SBB 1's? You couldn't have if your posting this best quality I've felt on some J's in years.

Not trying to discredit you or anything but have you ran your fingers along the toebox of the SBB 1's? You couldn't have if your posting this best quality I've felt on some J's in years.

If you think SBB leather can be compared to the Shine's leather you are mistaken. The Shine may not be the best looking it has leather that can rival high end designer brands. The SBB at most only rival the full-grain leather that was used on the OG XII. There's a huge difference.only the leather used on the vachetta tan 1 can be compared

Last edited:
Go find a pair of Jordan Shine and you'll see quality leather that Jordan Brand is capable of.

Yeah and those retailed for $400 as a JB attempt at making a "high end" designer sneaker. I'm sure the leather was purposely done better than usual on those. Hell they better be, for $400. Not a good example at all.

Exactly!! That's what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
:rofl: dudes get a few retros
and be thinking they DOIN IT :rofl:
ur collection is trash
Spending thousands of dollars, sleeping in a tent outside a store, squealing like a pig when your name gets called out for a winning raffle, using bots to buy sneakers, never wearing said sneakers.. Yeah fam that's doin it, smdh

Yeah and those retailed for $400 as a JB attempt at making a "high end" designer sneaker. I'm sure the leather was purposely done better than usual on those. Hell they better be, for $400. Not a good example at all.
well, it does answer his question for "premium leather" tho. lol

for regular releases as long as they remaster them to have full-grain leather similar to the 04 Xii and i'm good. everything aside, the upper on the 72-10 does feel similar to my only pair left of the 04 Xiis. can't tell how thick they are however because JB decided to roll the edge of the leather to make them look nicer.

Back
Top Bottom