Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

The local Fnl that had a restock 2 weeks ago just got another restock but only about 60 pairs this time.....can't believe the availability of these

Last edited:
With all the re-stocking going on, it's beginning to look like the 1-million-pairs-made rumor may be true. Retailer re-stocks on the 72-10s may continue til Spring

Just met up w a craiglister for a sz 10.5 for 200$.

Going to use these to trade for a sz 9.5

Un DS these last week, so so great.

Will have to think hard about the restock, get a 3rd for my 50s lol.

Guess I was too impatient. Bought a pair on eBay after missing out on the original release.

Last edited:
Restock on the 15th apparently.
That's what I've read, and the sites that say that, mention that Finish Line has confirmed this, and added it to their Release Calendar.  However, I spoke with Finish Line over the phone yesterday, and they denied it, and it's NOT on their release calendar.

That's what I've read, and the sites that say that, mention that Finish Line has confirmed this, and added it to their Release Calendar.  However, I spoke with Finish Line over the phone yesterday, and they denied it, and it's NOT on their release calendar.
The Men's was up on their release calendar when I posted it a few days ago (on page 539), it even showed the Men's NA Maroon 6's, but now it only shows the GS 72-10's to be released on the 15th.
2a7hbpz.jpg

Last edited:
I have not worn mine yet. They look horrible. Too shiny feel flamboyant wearing them. Might give them away.

The Men's was up on their release calendar when I posted it a few days ago (on page 539), it even showed the Men's NA Maroon 6's, but now it only shows the GS 72-10's to be released on the 15th.
Yeah that sucks, maybe it's not really coming for the Men's sizes now.

Back
Top Bottom