Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

72-10 is apart of Jordan's history, so it'll never be a meaningless shoe.. I mean I'm a Jordan fan I buy Jordan's cause of Michael Jordan so if ever I'm asked in the future about the 72-10 11 I'll say it's when Mike and the Bulls went 72-10 it's apart of HIS history..

it is what it is bruh. special seasons all require a bit of luck.

Problem more is the clear bias at crucial times to help the Warriors get some of those close wins. Luck is luck, I get it, and no doubt the Warriors in general are very lucky but also very talented and some of the best shooters combined on one team ever; but the game changing calls just rub me the wrong way.

People are salty as hell lol. First it's they're not breaking the record. Now it's they're not winning the chip. If they do win, THEN what will you complain about?

If they win it then there a great team. One of the best ever, but if they fail the record is eh.

Problem more is the clear bias at crucial times to help the Warriors get some of those close wins. Luck is luck, I get it, and no doubt the Warriors in general are very lucky but also very talented and some of the best shooters combined on one team ever; but the game changing calls just rub me the wrong way.

This.

But people gonna think you hating on them.

Added to the fact Draymond green sets moving screens like no tomorrow but nobody mentions that.

View media item 1994361
Really.

We need to find a reason, ANY reason that to make the RECORD un-important. #byanymeansnecessary

Last edited:
This.

But people gonna think you hating on them.

Added to the fact Draymond green sets moving screens like no tomorrow but nobody mentions that.

View media item 1994361
Really.

There's more rules to screens than you think and there's a reason they aren't called. And did you not see what happened before that screenshot? Dude straight up slid into Draymond, no call. That should've been a foul before the inbound. There's plenty of no calls both ways. But people only want to focus on what "helps" GS. And a lot of these games the free throw numbers heavily favor the other teams.

There's more rules to screens than you think and there's a reason they aren't called. And did you not see what happened before that screenshot? Dude straight up slid into Draymond, no call. That should've been a foul before the inbound. There's plenty of no calls both ways. But people only want to focus on what "helps" GS. And a lot of these games the free throw numbers heavily favor the other teams.

Nah.

scurrythrees scurrythrees

U got that [emoji]128527[/emoji], yall earned it, back2Back is whatll make it officially the best season held by any NBA team.
Until then Bulls '95-'96 G.O.A.T.

#MambaStoleYaShine

it is what it is bruh. special seasons all require a bit of luck.

its hard to judge the entire picture unless you watched every game they played. i could also argue that the boston game they lost should have been different because curry was fouled on the last 3 and it wasnt called.

ultimately, you just gotta respect what they did. they played 1/2 of their season without their coach and lost key players for long periods of time. if you think the 72-10 season was only about the record then you should really look into the events that lead up to that point.

This is only a convo because the shoe says 'the greatest season in history' or something like that, which could be argued...but they're using 72-10 to justify the 'greatest season ever', hence the shoe name. Now 72-10 isn't the best record.

its hard to judge the entire picture unless you watched every game they played. i could also argue that the boston game they lost should have been different because curry was fouled on the last 3 and it wasnt called.

ultimately, you just gotta respect what they did. they played 1/2 of their season without their coach and lost key players for long periods of time. if you think the 72-10 season was only about the record then you should really look into the events that lead up to that point.

I'm not so sure curry was fouled, but draymond definitely set a moving screen which was not called on that same play.

I'm not so sure curry was fouled, but draymond definitely set a moving screen which was not called on that same play.

imma drop it. some of you guys just want to have a bias which is whatever at this point, makes no sense to try and reason.

imma drop it. some of you guys just want to have a bias which is whatever at this point, makes no sense to try and reason.

It's fine to drop it, while I'm a huge bulls/MJ fan I think it's pretty blatantly obvious some of the situations where golden state has received special treatment at crucial times. No bias needed to see that. Even ONE game being critically effected changes this discussion, so it's certainly a valid point. For example, Lance Stephenson gets that foul call at the end of that game, and their record drops to 72-10. Little things like that will be forgotten in history, which is a shame.

I guess i will take my 72-10 out of the box and actually wear them now. Not a big fan of the 11s but bought it as a historic memorbilia and to maybe resell it :tongue: but now its just an expensive shoe. I guess I can stuff it with my Enron shares.

Red'D for the Enron quote. Alot of kids don't know that their parents/grandparents were scammed by this company.. This was the biggest scam of the 2000s...

Last edited:
It's fine to drop it, while I'm a huge bulls/MJ fan I think it's pretty blatantly obvious some of the situations where golden state has received special treatment at crucial times. No bias needed to see that. Even ONE game being critically effected changes this discussion, so it's certainly a valid point. For example, Lance Stephenson gets that foul call at the end of that game, and their record drops to 72-10. Little things like that will be forgotten in history, which is a shame.
marcus jordan is that you?....you gotta be related....you going too hard for the bulls/mj not to be....put on ya big boy pants and let it go

marcus jordan is that you?....you gotta be related....you going too hard for the bulls/mj not to be....put on ya big boy pants and let it go

How's that? Because I said the Warriors have been handed a few games? Pretty huge jump by you, jumpman.

I think every superstar star player gets those calls. Like when Jordan pushed off on his last shot against the jazz its just the nature of the beast..

Last edited:
How's that? Because I said the Warriors have been handed a few games? Pretty huge jump by you, jumpman.
not really a big jump......you hype for everything mj/bulls related, so of course you will try to hate on anyone doing anything better than them......its cool to be a stan, if thats your thing..... just own it

Last edited:

And any Bulls fan really shouldn't be tripping over no calls.
Utah would have something to say about that.

Just stop complaining because the Bulls record got broken. The Bulls got their fair share of bias also. It's just what it is.

not really a big jump......you hype for everything mj/bulls related, so of course you will try to hate on anyone doing anything better than them......its cool to be a stan, if thats your thing..... just own it

Another big jump, hype for everything MJ/bulls related? Keep on jumping kid.

Back
Top Bottom