Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

cant bring myself to break mine out the box, the bottom is so clean still. i just threw them onto a sneaker group to see what i could get for them. 

The tongue says something about 'Greatest Season Ever'

That, by definition is debatable depending who you ask anyway but I can see why some see the shoe being worthless

Greatest Season Ever can mean a million different things to people

Hell yea it was a good season, that record stood for a long time, and they won the chip

Was talking with my boys last night, that new record for the warriors is cool, but if they dont win it all then its not that important

Not to derail but i would like to see em win again, i like watching them, its exciting and is cool to see a guy that has been told he is too short to play defy the odds and shoot from anywhere and everywhere, they are setting the new standard for a championship team

Last edited:
85% of the people don't care what this shoe meant, the price is only gonna go up on them. Most people buy Jordan's because of color not nostalgia, and these are one of the most ridiculous 11s ever made

85% of the people don't care what this shoe meant, the price is only gonna go up on them. Most people buy Jordan's because of color not nostalgia, and these are one of the most ridiculous 11s ever made
This.

I personally didn't care about the record at all, it always felt like a gimmick. They could have called it any other nickname, its just a great XI, period

Agreed, my favorite XI and one of my favorite jordans of all time. The record being broken is meaningless if the Warriors don't win it all this year. I got a feeling the spurs will derail them in the WCF, especially if curry is not 100%.

JB will re-retro these but w/ Golden State record and Colorway.. 
ohwell.gif

The way golden state is winning and Curry selling UA

I'm sure Jordan/Nike is gonna get in on the Cash Cow

I was thinking the same thing. It's only a matter of time. Whatever contract Curry has with UA, once it' ends Nike is going to swoop in without a doubt. Happened with Kobe.

I was thinking the same thing. It's only a matter of time. Whatever contract Curry has with UA, once it' ends Nike is going to swoop in without a doubt. Happened with Kobe.
From what I've read, Curry got some ownership options with UA, they ain't trying to let THEIR cash cow go :rofl:

It makes more sense for Steph to stay with UA

Plus Laney c/w J's = GSW Colors

From what I've read, Curry got some ownership options with UA, they ain't trying to let THEIR cash cow go :rofl:

Makes sense. UA would have to reach deep in their pockets to keep Curry locked in, and probably find other ways to sweeten the deal.

Because Nike is going to come at him with all of the money.

It would be good to see another brand up the food chain besides Nike/JB and Addias. Once UA fully established themself with their on court sneaker; I wish they start focusing on the Off court sneakers.
Even their Curry 2.5 is not easy on the eye. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

highly highly doubt curry will leave UA. he seems pretty loyal to them regardless of how much nike will try to outbid UA. he's gonna try to leave a legacy through UA in my opinion and be like their MJ.

highly highly doubt curry will leave UA. he seems pretty loyal to them regardless of how much nike will try to outbid UA. he's gonna try to leave a legacy through UA in my opinion and be like their MJ.

Smart move by him, honestly. MJ did it for Nike. AI did it for Reebok.

Adidas kinda screwed up with Kobe by letting him go (funny to think they put so much $ behind T-Mac).

It would be good to see another brand up the food chain besides Nike/JB and Addias. Once UA fully established themself with their on court sneaker; I wish they start focusing on the Off court sneakers.
Even their Curry 2.5 is not easy on the eye. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

UA just needs to hire better designers, it's easy to forget how young of a company they are.

Last edited:
Naw.  The way that Nike disrespected Steph Curry I don't see him coming back to them. Curry is signed to Under Armour until 2024.  Wonder were the sneaker market will be like in 8 years.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13672569/stephen-curry-extends-sponsorship-deal-armour-2024

First of all Nike/JB already has Michael Jordan and too many other signature athletes like Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Chris Paul, Kyrie and a bunch of other guys they need to focus on.

Didn't help when Steph tried to renew his shoe deal, they kept calling him Ste-PHON and showed him a presentation for Kevin Durant showing how much they want Kevin Durant. So later Under Armour offered something like 4 million and Nike did not bother to match. Can read about it on this article.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15047018/how-nike-lost-stephen-curry-armour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom