Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I just got an email from a site that's doing pre-orders that ship July/August (early release) for $360. Smh.

I'm curious to see the differences between between them and the version that hits retail. I can't understand how people will spend an amount like for a shoe that's questionable.
Some want to be the first to have the shoe, plain and simple.  They don't care how, as long as they get it they're considered 'cool' for getting it early or elite status.

so much money saved 
nthat.gif

Im sorry, but 09 Space Jams were Garbage. 09s are consolation quality. Given both equal prices I would take the 72-10's over 09 Space Jams.
09 SJ prices have gone up considerably. No way both are equal in price.

You really missed the point. He is saying he would take the 72-10 if the prices didn't matter just based off of quality.

Am the 09 jams are crap for mold tho the patent is better than what we have been getting.

Already purchasing through pre-orders 6 months early smh these dudes. Pretty much everything that's available for early purchases other than 2 maybe 3 weeks prior too rd are UA or replicas.

Am I the only one who can't stand that tumbled leather look on the patent leather?
I thought it was clear when pics first released. Not a fan of that look either. Shoe could look better in person than in these pics, though. They're "ehh" to me for now.

I wish somebody ran in the sweat shop last minute and shouted out no more glittery crap lets use the regular stuff

Am I the only one who can't stand that tumbled leather look on the patent leather?
Not at all.  I don't think the shoe looks appealing either.  I don''t know if my brained is just used to the original material or not but this just looks wrong.

I think it looks straight. A young, fly individual such as myself will easily pull these off. Stop cryin, JB coulda gave us much worse

they dont look horrible but for 220 retail im not impressed plus with leather all over these will be mad hot, after seeing more pics i do like them and might just get a pair for myself lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom