Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I know it's kinda old but still take this into consideration if dealing with them.

http://niketalk.com/t/507651/madakickz-com/0_100

I dealt with him when the playoff 11s released. I got a refund because he didn't ship when he was supposed to. GS size was straight but I wasn't feeling the overall experience.

I just don't trust these pre-order sites, and its crazy b/c i'll order from overseas on release day with no hesitation, but is hella skeptical when it comes to pre-ordering. :smh:

I just don't trust these pre-order sites, and its crazy b/c i'll order from overseas on release day with no hesitation, but is hella skeptical when it comes to pre-ordering.
mean.gif
I concur, after seeing fellow NT'rs pre-orders being cancelled in the Chicago 1 thread it's not a route I would like to take.  

I just don't trust these pre-order sites, and its crazy b/c i'll order from overseas on release day with no hesitation, but is hella skeptical when it comes to pre-ordering. :smh:

I remember people going off on him on his instagram because they felt like he was a scam. One guy commented talking about the dude has life outside of shoes but I'm like screw that. If you say I'll receive them before Christmas and I purchase from you and you turn around and say you're shipping after New Years that's not going to work for me.

I just don't trust these pre-order sites, and its crazy b/c i'll order from overseas on release day with no hesitation, but is hella skeptical when it comes to pre-ordering.
mean.gif
I concur, after seeing fellow NT'rs pre-orders being cancelled in the Chicago 1 thread it's not a route I would like to take.  
yea but these will be a super saiyan gr
I'm thinking Columbia 11's from last year numbers.

You guys are silly with all this "is this shoe remastered? This shoe is remastered, but this one isn't"

Jordan brand said when they announced this whole "remastered" series that every Jordan retro going forward will be remastered. I'm not saying all of them look "remastered" but all of them are indeed "remastered"

You guys are silly with all this "is this shoe remastered? This shoe is remastered, but this one isn't"

Jordan brand said when they announced this whole "remastered" series that every Jordan retro going forward will be remastered. I'm not saying all of them look "remastered" but all of them are indeed "remastered"
Can't remastered mean they are using different/ better(or worse) materials?

Just a different shape could fall under remastered.imo

Nah, remastered is simply an adjective to get hype beasts and sheeps happy, nothing more.

The whole point of "remastering" is retooling the core fundamental of construction of retros. People talk like they are going to reissue past current releases or that certain new models have something exclusive because its tagged remastered. They basically just revamped the construction of retros.

The whole point of "remastering" is retooling the core fundamental of construction of retros. People talk like they are going to reissue past current releases or that certain new models have something exclusive because its tagged remastered. They basically just revamped the construction of retros.
^This

Best to call your local FinishLine to see if they're doing the raffle.

I called the Santa Ana Westfield Mall in SoCal, girl said they're not doing the raffle and not getting the release.

Irvine Spectrum will be doing the raffle.

First time in hand today, tumbled leather looks really good considering the pleather that's put on most other retros. Reminds me of oreo 4 leather but softer. Most consumers should be happy with it. Clear outsole pretty much same thing that's on Maroons, black and red shank plate, clear PL with a little bit of sparkle, will look pretty good in natural light. The usual pullout box, red plastic XI sheath (similar to playoffs), black and white carbon box paper, box price $220. Got some pics but can't get them to upload. Wasn't sure how I would feel about these but in person they are really nice.

How in the hell will websites be able to handle the traffic on the 19th with these and the yeezys dropping? Yeezys should just all be raffled off. Not like they are a GR like these.

I could be wrong but to me it kinda seems like the only retros that have good leather are the ones with tumbled leather.

Back
Top Bottom