Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

wink.gif

i'm going to vegas for the weekend because I got tickets for the mcgregor vs aldo fight and other ufc cards but now i'm gonna have to wake up in my hotel to enter a raffle

damn you nike

edit:

The fights over 11s though might be better than the UFC fights, can't wait for the videos

Wake up.. and go to NIKE LAS VEGAS

Is there any word on how the Niketowns will handle this release? Online raffle? FCFS?

If it's FCFS at NTLV, you can be certain that people will be camping really early in the morning or even the night before. Not to mention you'll be camping outside until security lets you into the Forum Shops.

You didnt catch feelings?....but you sure deleted the post that said you caught them....nice....

i deleted it because that was inappropriate.

I'm over here chilling watching football. nobody is worried about you.

I'm just trying to figure out why you feel the need to have this aggression and try and invoke some sort of emotion from me.

I'm just trying to figure out why you feel the need to have this aggression and try and invoke some sort of emotion from me.

What are you even talking about?...so you want to play a victim instead of just admitting you got mad about a dumb comment i made towards you? ....you need to relax and quit taking your moderator position here so seriously....

Last edited:
My bad NT fam but I just want to get this straight. So Nike.com and SNKRS are releasing these on 12/12 now via drawing? And the 12/19 is still the release date for other retailers? Or is the date of 12/12 the new release date? Hope my question makes sense. Just got a notification from SNKRS saying winners will be processed on within 24 hrs of being selected which is 12/13. I'm kinda lost :lol:. Can anyone clarify this. I'd greatly appreciate any insight on this.

Last edited:

What are you even talking about?...so you want to play a victim instead of just admitting you got mad about dumb comment i made towards you? ....you need to relax and quit taking your moderator position here so seriously....

View media item 1817679

My bad NT fam but I just want to get this straight. So Nike.com and SNKRS are releasing these on 12/12 now via drawing? And the 12/19 is still the release date for other retailers? Or is the date of 12/12 the new release date? Hope my question makes sense. Just got a notification from SNKRS saying winners will be processed on within 24 hrs which is 12/12 or 12/13. I'm kinda lost
laugh.gif
. Can anyone clarify this. I'd greatly appreciate any insight on that.
12/12  every where 

ndc will do a raffle the morning of, and you just gotta wait for them to contact you if you win

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom