Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Where can i get them im a noob at this stuff XD

Go the google machine, and type in Foot locker. Get the numbers and locations to the nearest stores near you and go enter the raffles. repeat this step for: Champs, Finish Line, Champs, Shoe Palace. Good luck!

Dude chill...........srs chill......Everyone here is just partying and BS and shooting the breeze dead the negativity
Bruh i wasnt even being negative....the mod caught feelings plain and simple....thats all im gonna say cause he will power trip....

but you are the one name calling and TRYING to invoke some emotion?

if i were power tripping then i would have already kicked you off of the site. you called me a female twice then proceeded to call me a clown. yet you want to say i would be power tripping if i kicked you off of the site?

View media item 1817679

if i were power tripping then i would have already kicked you off of the site. you called me a female twice then proceeded to call me a clown. yet you want to say i would be power tripping if i kicked you off of the site?

View media item 1817679
Why don't y'all take this to PMs. You ain't even talking about nothing related to this release. Follow the rules

View media item 1817679

When did i call you a name?....i merely stated how you were acting about it....you are too serious about your mod job and need a vacation....LOL @ I called you a female twice....

Last edited:
As of now, I appreciate people's opinions who have actually seen/felt/worn the shoe in person. Once I get my own pear u can keep your opinion and have a nice day! MF NT'er.

They are slightly narrow. I can wear size 12 for all things Nike / JB EXCEPT the XI's. For XI's, I have to go .5 size up.

Dude chill...........srs chill......Everyone here is just partying and BS and shooting the breeze dead the negativity
Bruh i wasnt even being negative....the mod caught feelings plain and simple....thats all im gonna say cause he will power trip....
Just ignore the dude bro 
laugh.gif

Why don't y'all take this to PMs. You ain't even talking about nothing related to this release. Follow the rules

Sit down somewhere. I'm not breaking rules so don't lecture me on the rules of the site.

Last edited:
Where can i get them im a noob at this stuff XD

Since it appears that they are coming out next Saturday, start with some raffels this week at a local mall or stores (Footlocker, Finshline, Champs, Footaction, etc). Some stores do raffels on different days. Some might do "First Come, First Serve" on the date of release. If you win, they will call your phone and give you a time window to pick up your shoes.

I forgot online for the retail stores as well.

Last edited:

Just ignore the dude bro :lol:  

you are right Un. I'm just gonna power trip and keep it moving. see you online this week?

Sneaker review are pointless af smh. If I got my pair already and I'm beating them into the ground what makes you think I wanna watch a video of you wearing the same kicks talking in a nasal sounding voice trying to describe the materials in the most sophisticated way possible :rolleyes

I'm a bit confused.. so NDC is raffle to buy in the same window of 8-10EST 12/12?

NDC is holding a drawing/raffle and will notify you if you won. Other retailers are managing their raffles as they see fit. My comment was that I just have this feeling Nike is going to manage this release to sell out same day, very quickly. I'm interested to see how this all goes down.

you are right Un. I'm just gonna power trip and keep it moving. see you online this week?
thats for the best 
laugh.gif

and yea i'll probably get home around 6:30EST but i'll be online Saturday for sure 
devil.gif

Lets just talk about the shoes now guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom