Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Heard 1 house of hoops in Houston got 760 pairs in just mens sizes.
sick.gif
Damn. Wonder if it's Galleria, Memorial or Baybrook. Gulfgate used to have a nice stock of Jordans every release. But since it's not a HOH the worker told me that the numbers been dropping.

Every time my hone rings i get excited but its always a telemarketer. At this point I wouldnt be surprised if Obama pranked called me

Damn. Wonder if it's Galleria, Memorial or Baybrook. Gulfgate used to have a nice stock of Jordans every release. But since it's not a HOH the worker told me that the numbers been dropping.

Crazy thing is, it's none of those. It's Northline!!! Heard from a local reseller, he's pretty good on info.

smokin.gif
 Got that call from HOH Southpark. Hopefully I can get my girls pair locked in so I can focus on the lil ones Saturday. Good Luck to everybody waiting for that hotline bling

And FNL too... I only put in tix one day this release. Is this release something I should double up on?

You  should google "do not call list" and kill that nonsense
Just program the stores in which you went to for a raffle ticket so that when that hotline bling....it can only mean one thing!

This works, but not all the time. Some stores call from a blocked or private number. Can't risk missing a call for a raffle win just because the caller ID isn't showing up.

Back
Top Bottom