Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

New pics from SC.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
Like I already said, I'm SUPER salty I have to pass on this release.
 ​
I just had to double on the Aqua's though, I'd been waiting on those forever.
 ​
It feels really weird not coppin' a XI release in December, It almost seems like a tradition for me...
 ​
Once again, good luck to all that are able, and are goin' to cop.

Last edited:
with them changing rd at the last second and me being on here less and less, forgot i needed to do raffles today. i should still be able to come up with at least a pair for retail.

So far 0-15 on in store raffles on the SF peninsula, we'll see about shiekh I guess but that should be even worse.

919 heads - I got a call from FinishLine today. 

8am-10am pick up window. They are getting ppl in and out early

I notice Cali heads all share sheikh codes but some Houston folks over here PMing codes like it's top secret info lol. Let start sharing yall, its xmas season. These are codes for first colony, sharpstown, galleria, and memorial, forgot which one is which. Post west oaks code if you got

View media item 1821644
View media item 1821647
View media item 1821649
View media item 1821650
View media item 1821652

West Oaks 6C605C37E5
BayBrook C171076D8F

Thank you for your efforts. A list of most of the ones you have here were posted a few pages back. Guys have been contributing you just gotta real back a lil fam. Good luck.

Last edited:
Didn't enter any raffles and it's online or bust for me.  Usually I get through on FNL for 11's but for some reason all of my orders been getting cancelled lately, so may have to try somewhere else. Good luck everyone.   

I notice Cali heads all share sheikh codes but some Houston folks over here PMing codes like it's top secret info lol. Let start sharing yall, its xmas season. These are codes for first colony, sharpstown, galleria, and memorial, forgot which one is which. Post west oaks code if you got

Lol. The list was posted already.

And nothing wrong with the #Htown squad PM'ing the codes. We trynna provide some knowledge to those who put in some footwork, and bless the actual NT posters, instead of the lurkers. Nobody went hungry, they just had to speak up. Those who did got blessed.

I never won any Nike raffles, but I won 2 finish line raffles which I had entered before I got my guarantee ticket from champs! I'm giving one to a friend and if I don't give the second one to another friend, there will be an unclaimed size 10.5 in tysons corner Virginia for anyone who didn't cop!

Last edited:
Damn, I guess going 1:1 was lucky. Don't feel so bad paying extra for my pre order now.

Hope you all get a set someway some how. Those newest pics from SC.

Wow.

These are right there next to my bred 3s for best shoe I got.

This is new, Finishline called me earlier saying I won, but they told me I had to come to the mall tomorrow and pick up my guaranteed ticket. Like wtf, why do I have to drive to the mall again, to pick up a ticket if I won? This makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom