Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Shiekhs really loves to send out "Sale" Emails when your waiting to see if you Took an L or ate huh. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Got the call from Foot Action in FL Mall for 11.5 I'm still holding out that the swoosh gods bless me though.

Was able to enter 2 out of the 5 raffles here in our area. Entered online for NT Santa Monica. Failed in both in store raffles. Surprisingly won the NT Santa Monica,which is 1 hour drive one way. Wanna cop online. This was kind of a last minute decision this week whether I was gonna cop with everything going on personally. What's the chances on line at NDC?

Was able to enter 2 out of the 5 raffles here in our area. Entered online for NT Santa Monica. Failed in both in store raffles. Surprisingly won the NT Santa Monica,which is 1 hour drive one way. Wanna cop online. This was kind of a last minute decision this week whether I was gonna cop with everything going on personally. What's the chances on line at NDC?

1 out of how ever many they have.

Caught the L on the Niketown online raffle. Not call from the FL raffle. Its online or bust for me at this point

cant call it. I was able to cop 3 LB last year and 2 Gammas the year before but who knows with this shoe, its better than both of those IMO.

Nike must have me on a did not pick up list ever since I failed to pick up my reserved shattered backboards. I never win these new raffles now.

Reserved my son's 4.5GS at Nike Chicago.

It is officially a wrap for me. Shout out to Champs for allowing a brotha to rest easy for the week. :nthat:

Nike must have me on a did not pick up list ever since I failed to pick up my reserved shattered backboards. I never win these new raffles now.

I always like to stay positive but yeah that would haunt me too. Well hopefully it works out fam.

Back
Top Bottom