Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Cats steady checking spam boxes and ringer level! 
laugh.gif

All of my wins have been Champs which leads me to believe Champs here got a higher allocation than Foot Locker and Finish Line.

Living in SD, I entered for a pair at the Grove LA - and won surprisingly. Will be last resort if I don't hit locally.

Nordstrom raffle here starts next week (they're dropping them on the 18th).

Last edited:
1/56 so far . took the L's from Nike and Glendale HOH has already made their calls . It's not like I am a 10 or 11 but a size 12 . So all the talk about this being a mass release, plenty of pairs , these will sit need to be tabled for now . There will be a lot of people that miss .

Won another one, this time it was Champs in The Galleria Houston. That's 2/9 for me. Both in the same mall.

Less than 24 hours until the release out here in Aussie world.

Can't wait, seriously! 

Good luck to my US fam and everyone else around the world.

taken a break from NT and sneakers for a while but decided to enter the lottery for ***** and giggles.

first time i've ever gotten chosen.

I'm assuming Beverly Center HOH/Westfield Culver City FTL haven't made their calls yet. I'm trying to remain relentlessly optimistic, but after them 6 Nike L's, things aren't looking too bright LOL 

1/1 at finish line....only because I had a plug raffles are rigged. If your in the Charlotte area northlake footlocker usual has a lot more than anyone else

good read tho

blessing in disguise not buying 3 cuz that frag for lb xi trade would've been hard af

Bro, really thought I'd be able to flip those two extra pairs and throw some cash on top. I even bought two ATCs with no shame. I struck out on both bots, a laptop, an iPad and my phone. My feelings were hurt something heavy.

Back
Top Bottom