Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Wow I really didn't win at my local Finishline raffle. Maybe it didn't help I went in the day before the raffle in a supreme flag bogo hoody and black supreme 5s. Last time I ever set foot in that store.

Guess I'll be grabbing these from NDC

Just won 3rd raffle, all HOH wins. Been cooking with footlocker all year. Haven't had to use a plug in a while. At this point, they are the plug :lol: :pimp:.

Last edited:
any store in camarillo doing fcfs? im gonna be at my friend's place on release day smh

Camarillo CA? I'm in Oxnard the next store over. I dont know any stores getting 11s in Camarillo itself. Thousand Oaks is closest to Camarillo where there's a FL and champs but they did raffle. VENTURA also has plenty of stores aside from FL and champs but I know hey did raffle. Didn't win any there.

Last edited:
Is Nike la done? I guess I didn't get an email
If you haven't got an email, means they haven't sent it to you yet. Appears to be going in waves. If you got a confirmation when you entered the draw, then you should get an email with good/bad news at some point this afternoon. 

just got 2 more calls today so thats 5x10.5s and 2x6.5 i dont need all those so if anyone need an oop hit my inbox 

My girl got another call for my size. That's 3 :pimp: None in hers tho [emoji]128534[/emoji] Ima have to try online for hers if nothin comes thru...

I feel the struggle for GS pairs here in the Bay. It's too real. My girl is all anxious about it even with Shiekh not sending emails yet

Entered 14 raffles throughout Dade county, got one call back yesterday. Enough for me but damn it sounded like these would be plentiful, thought I'd have better odds. Not bothering with the Solefly & Shoe gallery raffles, just can't make the time.

Honestly, it's just flawed logic. Like it's still the same odds per raffle. So it's like 1 out of X many times however many you did.
Increasing odds is actually more per store so if you did like 10 out of say 100 at one store than you have better chances at that one store.

That said, I wish you the best dude. We all need to eat.

Camarillo CA? I'm in Oxnard the next store over. I dont know any stores getting 11s in Camarillo itself. Thousand Oaks is closest to Camarillo where there's a FL and champs but they did raffle. VENTURA also has plenty of stores aside from FL and champs but I know hey did raffle. Didn't win any there.
thanks man and good luck

i hope sheikh comes thru for me tomorrow

My girl got another call for my size. That's 3 :pimp: None in hers tho [emoji]128534[/emoji] Ima have to try online for hers if nothin comes thru...

I feel the struggle for GS pairs here in the Bay. It's too real. My girl is all anxious about it even with Shiekh not sending emails yet
Yea seems GS is a bit scarce...still got a few more to go so we'll see...good luck bruh

Just got the call from FNL Willowbrook Houston for my sz 13. Thought they finished their calls yesterday but I'll take it! Got a winners circle reward I can use too.

Back
Top Bottom