Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

i got a system error when i was checking out on NDC while have pair pending on snkrs. Realized that I tried to pay on NDC with same CC i was pending on snkrs, changed it to paypal bank account info on NDC and was able to get passed the error.

Still no luck on NDC. I got some Future tickets instead.

I need a 12/12.5. I may just hit a mall or two later and see if there's anything left. 

Is it me or is size 12 very popular now?

litteraly took me 1 segundo to pick a size and add to cart after the timer went to 0 on ndc

50min later and still waiting for turn

this is why ive been out of the game lately
its just gotten ridiculous :stoneface:

Maroon's last week. 11's this week. Probably my best December since the 11/12 CDP when I literally walked into Foot Locker and copped the last pair of 11.5.

Patience is a virtue. Got thru on NDC.

samething happened to me on finishline but it took the funds from my account. I say check the account and see if they took the funds. Just waiting on email

Last edited:

sz 10.5 on NDC log in and check out via paypal
ACC: 
PW : 
gutsy right there .. i understand you prob cleared out your cc info, and its a generic pw, and you can recover the pw if they change it 

but yeah just my opinion.

Hope someone gets the pair and leaves it at that though. Repped u for helpin out the community 

Still no luck on NDC. I got some Future tickets instead.

I need a 12/12.5. I may just hit a mall or two later and see if there's anything left. 

Is it me or is size 12 very popular now?
all the kids that joined.the game 4 yrs.ago are grown now....

Found out you can't order on SNKRS and then NDC. The quantity limit error message shows up. Good to know...

Back
Top Bottom