Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Nike Chicago wasn't bad. Got there at 8, out by 820 but the line was starting to get long already.
There was a family in front of me w 5-6 teenagers who were lined up and hadn't entered the Draw. Needless to say they stood around for nothing

I usually half size up on 11s but these fit perfect, didn't need to half size up this time around.

Last edited:
Anyone get these in person? How do these look in hand? I know some people had an issue with the glittery finish on the patent leather.

when people say promo aka promotion code, they actually mean courtesy code from CSR of nike.
nike with actual promo codes will never happen besides for clearance items

You guys notice that Nikestore/NDC has separate inventory for people using % off promo codes on Jordan Retro releases. The discounted pairs that they ship out are the ones that have more flaws and blemishes than the ones people paying full retail for.

the legend blue 11s were actually harder to cop than these (i missed out) .. tho, i had a hard time copping these today, still got 2 pears.. 

most people usually don't get the shoes 1 hour after the release.. today there are many..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom