Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Just scored my pair off NDC even after 2 hours of release but FTL still processing since 7:30 haha

Last edited:
Line at finishline is like 30 deep for ppl to pickup their pairs. Does anyone know if the actual raffle ticket is required? Can't get out of line to go home to pick up the ticket
You had to have the ticket. I saw a kid leave and go home. He easily ran a 4.5 to the car

finishline won't let me use a credit card or run through paypal..... this issue with them has gotten worse with every release. even tried checking out as a guest but that won't work either. Checked out on ftl but had to take a pair of lebronald's with them since i evidently had a pair in my cart from days ago and they were crashing so back I couldn't back that pair out....

this shoe is so easy, man if anyone still missed out. they sure didn't try. i just added 5 more pairs for fun and it all went in. haven't had that experience for a while.

glad Nike is finally able to meet the holiday demand

hopefully this continues with all releases

finishline won't let me use a credit card or run through paypal..... this issue with them has gotten worse with every release. even tried checking out as a guest but that won't work either. Checked out on ftl but had to take a pair of lebronald's with them since i evidently had a pair in my cart from days ago and they were crashing so back I couldn't back that pair out....

Man, try changing your phone number.
My CC has my current phone number, but when I signed up my account I had put my old number.

Copped really easily on Nike.com. If I was able to then these are super dooper general release. I've struck out on every Jordan XI before this on Nike.com

Line at finishline is like 30 deep for ppl to pickup their pairs. Does anyone know if the actual raffle ticket is required? Can't get out of line to go home to pick up the ticket

breh..they have a FSR on fnl...even if they don't let you buy em you'll still cook online...

since i've been on hold for finishline for 20 minutes. i guess i'll keep the extra 10.5 and ice it.
technically it is my birthday pair since the release day is the same as my birthday. might as well keep for memories.

returning to finishline store would make me eat that ridiculous shipping price. so keep it is. or some lucky person in my area will get it for retail

about to give up copping a second pair
eyes.gif
meh you dont need an extra just enjoy the 1 
wink.gif

Yea, i made up my mind and im GOIN IN! Wish me luck (copping and the aftermath with my wife) lolz
Good look fam, Im gonna try as well. Sneak em in the house like usual and say "oh i been had these" 
laugh.gif

SNKRS been processing for 40 mins now

Cot damn
that just means its retrying on checking out with your size. 
eastbay taking forvever
they wont even load sizes for me and that was since this morning 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom