Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I wasn't even planning on copping and then for kicks and giggles I added them to cart and now I have an order confirmation number -.-... LOL all good though, idk what Nike was doing before. I feel like I'm not the only one that this happened to, if buying kicks were like this all the time they would have had so much of my money vs. when these releases used to sell out in like seconds. I won't say "what a time to be alive" until the white cement 4s are purchased this easily. See you then, guys

Copped from FNL and NDC, letting a size 9 go in my cart from FTL in a few. Good luck everyone!

Seems like everyone is getting theirs today. On NDC, I've managed to pick up 2 pairs and also helped a friend get his pair (I added all of them to cart almost 2 hours after the release and pended for about 20 minutes before checking out). SNKRS kept crashing on me when entering payment security code. Eastbay, FNL, FL, FA, etc. never came through.

HA yea been in processing hell BUT i just started going after them 20 mins ago on the computer.  I was trying on my phone earlier that didnt work too well. 

Copped 1 off the snkrs app. 1 off ndc and 1 off finishline. 

1 more me the rest for my boys that needed the assist 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom