Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

nike letting these sit in the cart a lot longer.. i got my wife's size still in the cart on NDC.. been like a good hr.

she said she rather have a blender.. looks like ill be saving some money then.. unless its one of them blenders that cost as much if not more than these shoes.. :smh:

nike letting these sit in the cart a lot longer.. i got my wife's size still in the cart on NDC.. been like a good hr.

she said she rather have a blender.. looks like ill be saving some money then.. unless its one of them blenders that cost as much if not more than these shoes.. :smh:

NINJA?

Heads up......bout to let go of a size 12 in a couple mins from my cart on Eastbay since my order went through on FA.

Last edited:
After 3 hours on NDC they finally told me sold out
Was on finishline during the same time after 1 hour was able to add to cart when I went to submit payment got the splash page again then after waiting for another hour or so they told me I timed out product was still in my cart and it was smooth sailing after that around the same time NDC handed me a L :smokin

Went to the Finishline where I won my raffle, got treated like absolute **** by the store manager. Worst retail experience I have ever had...

Left and went to another mall, DM was there and let him know how I was treated by the store manager, of all people...

Was able to get 3 pairs total for myself and to help a few NT'ers out for retail. Only won was a raffle winner. They had so many, they let you buy however many pairs you wanted as long as you re-entered the line.

Last edited:
Was pretty easy on Nike. 

Got my 1st pair within 10 mins on SNKRS.

Got my 2nd pair a little after on NDC.

pimp.gif

Got my boys 8.5 in under a half hour on snkrs. Good to see everyone eating.

Back
Top Bottom