Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

worse bruh..

VITAMIX

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vitamix...5679&kpid=5930485&k_clickid=_kenshoo_clickid_

look at that price tag
mean.gif
lol
I bought a Vitamix aorund 4 years ago. No regrets!

yo .....dec 23rd Red XI..(Melo PE)...anybody just heard this??.....i just heard this from footlocker manager.. anybody heard this?...im not believing this

Just I just bought wife a pair from NDC without even being placed in that waiting queue. Figured I couldn't leave her out since me and little man got them :lol:

i jumped back on ndc to see if it is really sold out. apparently i still have a sz 11 in my cart. wouldnt let me buy since it says i am over my purchase limit

All footsites are adding to cart in every size, you can also check out as well. If anyone is still looking to buy these you can still buy them right now.

Mine has been saying I'm waiting in line for over 2 1/2 hours.

You may want to open up another tab, go on NDC, find the 11's in your size and see if it goes through. I had three NDC tabs open the other two were at least half an hour after NDC crashed on me and a few minutes after I got my pair in my cart for the second time and was in the process of checking out, put of curiosity I checked the other two tabs and they wanted to go to the cart as well. But, since it's one pair per customer I had to quickly close those two tabs and make sure I only had one pair in my size in my cart.

manage to cop a few in different sizes, finishline needs to fix there check out error but overall Jimmy,NDC and Champs was good to me today...

was going to go quote ole boy who paid $290 the other day for his pair...but wasn't going to be Petty McFeddi.

He played himself tho. *Insert Dj Kahled pointer finger* (pause)

these are the perfect beater 11's lol
imo perfect beater 11s would be a pair that doesn't have an outsole that can yellow, like the breds
My breds are beaters. However, a wet paper towels and soap will make it look like it was only worn twice other than the physical nicks and scuffs. I haven't received my 72s yet but the pics showing the textured patent leather isn't exactly winning me over - unless this is not the case and I'm just seeing things. I much prefer the plain black patent leather.

Back
Top Bottom