Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

nikeheir nikeheir I'm eating in the food court and dudes walk up and ask me what size I got. One dude asked if he could look at them. I just told man I'm eating so leave.

@nikeheirI'm eating in the food court and dudes walk up and ask me what size I got. One dude asked if he could look at them. I just told man I'm eating so leave.
I wouldn't whip it out either. You never know what could happen. Watch your back and sleep with one eye opened today b.

I did :pimp: it took a few SNKRS error and a visit to NDC and got them after about 10 minutes of waiting.
View media item 1825055

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I see you fam.

[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Entered my address info and tryin to move to next step to input my credit card info on BOTH Eastbay and Footlocker websites and I've been stuck in "processing" for over an hour on both sites. SMH...anybody else in the same predicament?

For all the swoosh heads

All the people coming out the wood works to ask me for these
60186094.jpg

"They won't sell out"

"Yeezy made them scared"

:lol:

If you didn't get these, you didn't try.

Go right now and line up for fcfs leftovers

Shiekh San Francisco smells like dank and blunts. :smokin

Very organized though. Off the train, in the store, on the train. 15 minutes total.

Entered my address info and tryin to move to next step to input my credit card info on BOTH Eastbay and Footlocker websites and I've been stuck in "processing" for over an hour on both sites. SMH...anybody else in the same predicament?

refresh the page and try again. It'll never go through like that today. I had to do it for my eastbay order at least 10 times before it actually submitted.

Compared to last year:

1. Glad release dates are at 10AM EST Now since I'm on west coast time, waking up at 6AM was not fun. 

2. Glad they made these in abundance, last year was rough scoring the LB's, this year SNKRS took 10 minutes. Seems like everyone ate.

3. Price rise sucks however.

I had both NDC and SNKRS carting a pair for me.

Once SNKRS came through I didn't pay any mind to NDC and noticed a 9.5 was carted.

It's still in my cart for anyone who wants it. I'm pretty sure it'll still check out.. Doubt they're sold out.

So I'm hearin' stories of punks in L.A. county tryin to rob people at the malls. I'm bringing my nunchaku and would love the opportunity to use my skills on a punka** thief

Back
Top Bottom