Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

i believe there was actually, i remember earlier in the thread somebody posting a pic of their cart with one
Hmmmm. So they do make it 
eyes.gif

Anybody have a size 11 to trade for an 11.5?
hey! i do! i bought a paid at FNL today i wanted at least an 11.5 or 12 but 11 was all they have!

have you worn them ? im waiting for mine to ship

would you like to trade??????

how r the sizing on these say compared to 13s? im not a jordan retro activist or anything and ive always wanted the 11s 

this is my first pair if im a natural 12 in the 13s will i fit in an 11????????? please help

Nope all I did was try them on and they're to big..... I got mines from footlocker and have the bag and receipt still

Nope all I did was try them on and they're to big..... I got mines from footlocker and have the bag and receipt still
ok cool yea i wont even take the sz 11s out the box i rather just get 11.5 i know it will be a better fit

Not that I'm really trying to cop another pair but,

I've been on finish line.com via my phone since the am and I still can't get out of the timer page. What's the problem?

Even tried going on my laptop and still get the same thing. I'm using Firefox. Is this happening to a lot of peopl?
They only have size 14 left

I'm gonna check HOH tomorrow to see if they still have any left. If they don't I'll shoot you a PM
ok cool.im cool with meeting you @ HOH when mine arrives next week or so

whats the flip value on these? seen them for 400 on craigslist im not looking to resell just wear em but if they uncomfortable i need options 

ok cool.im cool with meeting you @ HOH when mine arrives next week or so

whats the flip value on these? seen them for 400 on craigslist im not looking to resell just wear em but if they uncomfortable i need options 
400 is the most I've seen them for

im so mad man i can go on footlocker.com right now and get a sz 11.5 right now or 12 but i am stuck with size 11 

im so mad man i can go on footlocker.com right now and get a sz 11.5 right now or 12 but i am stuck with size 11 
mean.gif
 please read what people said already. you can add to cart, but can't check out because they are out of stock. 

Back
Top Bottom