Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I spent all Saturday morning reading everyone copping with that app. No love for android i guess. Im giving Nike a call and gettin something for the discrimination.

If I was in your situation, I'd cop a used iPod touch lol. I'm sure they go for cheap nowadays. Small investment that'll eventually pay for itself lol.

TND posted a exploit awhile back letting you cop off your computer thru the app. Can't seem to find it :frown: If any has it please PM me :smile:

If I was in your situation, I'd cop a used iPod touch lol. I'm sure they go for cheap nowadays. Small investment that'll eventually pay for itself lol.

TND posted a exploit awhile back letting you cop off your computer thru the app. Can't seem to find it
frown.gif
If any has it please PM me
smile.gif
That would be awesome!

Do you guys think the 72-10s are an even trade for the Gamma 11s if not who pays the extra $
grin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone ever had trouble getting 2 pairs shipped to the same address from NDC?

I just got shipping confirmation from one email and I'm waiting confirmation from the other email account.

Last edited:
1976 for me. I watched MJ crush my Knicks year after year…… Now I buy jordans because i could never afford them as a kid. pathetic. 
76 here too. Watched MJ take the Ls vs Celts, Pistons, finally get thru, beat Magic, and then dominate from then on.

To many memories. Anyway, I'm old, but I still can't be stopped on the court or football field. Age is just a #.

I ordered some sweats and the crazy 8s yesterday from them and still haven't received shipping.
Thanks Sir!

only reason im asking is because when I hit checkout it just processed for a bit and then said oos.Got confirm email tho.

Do these run kinda big or is it just me? My 11.5 feels like a 12.
yeah, I usually wear an 11.5 on the xi's. I had to take my 11.5 back and exchange it for an 11. Luckily HOH on 125 had a bunch of size 11's left

I spent all Saturday morning reading everyone copping with that app. No love for android i guess. Im giving Nike a call and gettin something for the discrimination.
Or you could just join the dark side [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]. Left android at the beginning of the year and haven't looked back since

Or you could just join the dark side [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]. Left android at the beginning of the year and haven't looked back since

This. Going to give up my Galaxy s5 for an IPhone 6s plus or 7 depending on my upgrade date. It's time to crossover.

Anyone know what Niketown does with unclaimed pairs? I won and couldn't pick it up...I assume that they sold unclaimed pairs on Sunday?

so I won a raffle over at HOH Serramonte Mall and Shiekh's on Mission SF, but I was in Disneyland and currently on Highway 5 heading back home so yeah... I was pretty upset finding out the date was moved a week earlier...
BUT my boy picked up a pair for me! He text me early Saturday to let me know. ****** dope. Guess he felt bad I wasn't gonna get them being gone. He was able to snag 3 pairs over at NDC.
Real dope of him. Saved me from paying resell prices!

What?

I could be me, but this post makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom