Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Last edited:

Do you guys think the 72-10s are an even trade for the Gamma 11s if not who pays the extra $
grin.gif

No. Not even, Gammas need to be DS, plus $100-150 cash on top.

Wow the gamma prices went down to that level already? Lol.  Got shipping confirmation from Nike a couple hours ago btw.  I will say that quality wise, the pantone's was king of the hill.  Haven't received these in hand yet but from the pictures I see, they could overtake the pantones in terms of the XI having the best quality.  I don't really know if I have a ranking order for them since I just love the shape and layout of the shoe in general.  As for next year, I don't care what the color is........I just want the price increase to be as minimal as possible.  The PSNY XII's price scared me and although I wasn't able to cop, I didn't really feel too bad not blowing the $300 on it.  Should the XI's get to that level of pricing, it will be tough to carry on the Niketalk game plan of "one to rock, one to stock."  I gotta say though, smoothest XI release (whether mid or lows) that I've encountered in a long long time.

happened to me too. Got all fussy about it then wore them today and got them both dirty then realized I am being a nitpick
not sure what's the story on the CF lol, but glad i was able to pick up two pair so i can at least "hopefully" make one pair's CF match up if there are difference. don't care for the color of the outsole much. my OG blk/red had 1 red and 1 orange-red outsoles and didn't bother me. lol

people's opinion on the gamma colorway is clouding their judgement. if you find someone who agrees to trade gammas for 72-10s WITH cash on top, congratulations you found a sucker

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone that ate... and some ate well. I just finished skimming through 4K post since last login. Seems like a low strike out percentage. Some of the usual suspects scored, good stuff! babyjs23 babyjs23 just to name a few.

I was able to score off of NdC. Waited in line for 30 min and carted/placed order. Then went back for a GS pair. Waited about 10 min and carted/placed order. I had a reserved pair at NtSF too. But with family plans scheduled for the whole day, I had to let that pair go.

Got shipping confirms just today...
View media item 1827455

Since it's XI season, The Wifey and my son decided to UnDs their shoes yesterday.
View media item 1827456

A little celebratory drink for my cousins wedding and todays haul..
View media item 1827457

Not 72-10 related but we know now that in 2016 we'll get "courir" AJ11 lows.

realchickenwop IG posted

I'm going all in on them, love lows and the colorway.

Last edited:
still have not got shipped from nike on these and my 12s
Because stuff doesn't move on Sundays....

we know it doesn't move, but getting the actual tracking number provides confirmation that the order will be fulfilled. I'm not gonna lie.... my order is still in process on nike and I'm feeling a bit shaky due to my wife's pair being canceled by them already.

some kid from a facebook group in my town said he would let em go for 265 i still dont know if i want em that bad but im prob gunna end up getting them

still have not got shipped from nike on these and my 12s
Because stuff doesn't move on Sundays....

we know it doesn't move, but getting the actual tracking number provides confirmation that the order will be fulfilled. I'm not gonna lie.... my order is still in process on nike and I'm feeling a bit shaky due to my wife's pair being canceled by them already.
I'm sure you'll be fine tho, your size should have a higher made number

Back
Top Bottom