Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

It's Monday, which means IF ANY pairs are still available can be phone ordered through FTL/EB

Just in case...
FTL 1-800-991-6815

EB 1-800-826-2205

Last edited:
It's crazy how these are still available, they're in every store I've been into. Guess times are changing.

Supposedly its not. Nike promised investors that it would reach around 20 billion  a year buy 2020. One of the main strategies is selling a ton of Js at premium prices. There's going to be some limited releases and collabs like the PSNY 12s, Supremes, Frags, etc... but most OG colorways will have a decent amount of pairs produced.

True I remember that now, can't blame them for the strategy I think it's nice to finally be able to walk into a store and see a decent selection.

UPS my choice says eastbay order will be here Friday. Haven't even gotten eastbay shipping email yet.

It's crazy how these are still available, they're in every store I've been into. Guess times are changing.

Location please. That would make this post helpful.

Where are you I still need to grab a pair

Right now I'm passing through Statesboro, GA but I've seen them in Augusta also.

Location please. That would make this post helpful.

Where are you I still need to grab a pair

Right now I'm passing through Statesboro, GA but I've seen them in Augusta also.

Thanks and Repped.

If we have people give the location of where these are, it would help members that missed out or get cancelled on get them.
I personally have only seen kids sizes in MD so far.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Decided to pass on the 72-10's since I bought the Maroons the week before and cannot be spending all this on myself with Christmas coming.

Funny story however, on the morning of the release of the 72-10's I was golfing at Bears Club up in Jupiter and guess who was playing a few groups in front of me other than the man himself!  It is MJ's home club and he lives by the 16th green but I didn't expect to catch him there.  MJ drove right past our group and waived to us in his Baby Blue golf outfit and sweet Jordan Golf shoes!  I should have let him know how I felt about the price hikes on the Maroons and the 72-10's!!!  Thought I'd share that with everyone.  Highlight of my day despite playing like $&@#.   Anyways, looks like everyone cooked on these so congrats to all!  Happy holidays!
Here's a pic I snapped from a far since I didn't want to get kicked out of the club for being a stalker and snapping pics of MJ up close.
View media item 1827656

Now thats what you call a cool story bro :pimp: the man himself, just chilling doing what he loves

Last edited:
Not yet. If they cancel my order, I'm doing backflips...and I can't because I have a spinal disorder, but I will still do them
roll.gif
Hey Bro didn't receive an email yet this morning but when I checked on NDC, it said shipped. FINALLY. 
pimp.gif
 Hopefully you got yours too. Check on NDC everyone who did not get emails yet from them.

Man I hope for those who are still waiting for NDC shipping confirmation will get their pairs shipped soon.  Mine is due to arrive this Thursday along with my kids pairs as well.  

Back
Top Bottom