Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

How about when he uses his lighter fluid to prop up his phone for his on feets, man!
laugh.gif
"On FEETS, man!"

Yeah, the lighter fluid is OG.

And I like how recently he finally revealed what he does for a living. When I watched that video, I respected his game even more.

Bull is my favorite because he i see some of myself in him. Weird because we are around the same age (I'll be 21 in January) Tony & Mike are cool.

Bull is my favorite because he i see some of myself in him. Weird because we are around the same age (I'll be 21 in January) Tony & Mike are cool.
Though I'm not a fan of Bull, I respect your reasoning.

I, too, prefer Rich's Kicks over others because he's closer to my age group and I can relate to him more than I can relate to Bull.

Got them off the SNKRS app but still not shipped still says preparing to ship. Hope it goes through anyone else having this problem?

Though I'm not a fan of Bull, I respect your reasoning.

I, too, prefer Rich's Kicks over others because he's closer to my age group and I can relate to him more than I can relate to Bull.

Thought rich was another youtuber. Dude is hella funny. Watched a couple of his videos.

not a loser when he's gettin paid now by footlocker to make videos
yea he's my favorite reviewer

Not a loser because he's getting paid?

I know plenty of losers that get paid.

That's the problem with the world today it has no substance.
before he wasn't gettin paid so being called a loser id understand. but doing what he was doing got attention of a corporation and now wants to pay him.
maybe that was the intent all along... or maybe he was gettin paid along

Mine were shipped. Were in Sacramento. Then San Jose (where I live) and back to Sacramento. WTF?

Hope it's an error.
I've had something shipped from within my state, to another state, back to mine then a city further away than needed.
sometimes they just do w/e

Last edited:
Lol UPS is so unreliable. I got both tracking at similar time Saturday night. Checked status on both which both were sent out and scanned from Memphis. How the heck does one pair arrives tomorrow and one pair still in Memphis according to the updates?

Back
Top Bottom