Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

finally got my shipping information... now i dont have to wake up in the middle of the night to check my email :lol:

Still no update from NDC for my size 9.5... Funny thing is that I ordered from FNL and Villa for some GS sizes on Monday, and I alerady got shipping last night.

I just got my tracking from my SNKRS order this morning they shipped yesterday but it didnt update until this morning. I also ordered a 9.5

I just think they had that many orders that that it took that long to ship. I got through on SNKRS app 2 hours after release.

For those that own these, do they feel any different compared to the other 11's with this "Remastered" gimmick in regards to comfort?

Got my pair in from ndc this morning overall happy with the shoe. Leather is on point and love the milky outsole. Kinda regret not hitting the mall for a double up but it is whatever glad I didn't sleep.
Yep I just got my pair in last night as well.  Shoe does look better in person than in the pics as many have mentioned.  Saw an on feet video and it made me like the shoe more.  Does this look better than Space Jams?  I'd still say no and keep Space Jams at the top.  These shoes are in the top 5 for best XIs made by JB thus far.

1) Space Jam

2) Concords

3) 72-10

4) Bred

5) Gammas

Damn. All these shipping posts got me excited. But I'm still preparing to ship. Starting to get worried.

I'll probably call CS again when I get home from work.

Yep I just got my pair in last night as well.  Shoe does look better in person than in the pics as many have mentioned.  Saw an on feet video and it made me like the shoe more.  Does this look better than Space Jams?  I'd still say no and keep Space Jams at the top.  These shoes are in the top 5 for best XIs made by JB thus far.

1) Space Jam
2) Concords
3) 72-10
4) Bred
5) Gammas

My thoughts exactly.

This shoe is pretty freaking awesome.

Decided to try and take a stand that day and not buy the pack...

i regret it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn, being on this thread makes me regret on passing.  Tried in store but everything's dry around me (south Florida) in size 9-9.5.

1) Space Jam

2) Concords

3) 72-10

4) Bred

5) Gammas
Not sure if I would rank them ahead of the Breds or any OG XI but definitely a lot better than the gammas.  I ended up getting rid of my gammas which is partially why I passed on these but salty now.

Not for free u mark, I will pay... do u realise our dollar is ****, so when I purchase from the states, from m&n or footlocker or nba store I pay more for everything, we don't have **** down here no such thing as authentic jerseys down here, you see everyone wearing 20 dollar Jordan jerseys and 1 specific race snaps up all the J's when they come out
:lol:

I like the 72-10 more than Space Jams. Sold my vnds jams this summer.

1. Concords
2. Playoffs
3. 72-10
4. Space jams
5. Gamma

Back
Top Bottom