Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Finally got these in from NDC. Would I have seen these on hand before, I would have not ordered them.
ohwell.gif
Most people have been the other way around I think.  Just curious why you feel this way?   Quality?  I only was able to get my hands on a size 7 and look at them so its hard to tell since not my size.  I copped on the restock based on reviews I've seen.  I guess I will have to wait till I get my pair in hand to make my own judgment.

Most people have been the other way around I think.  Just curious why you feel this way?   Quality?  I only was able to get my hands on a size 7 and look at them so its hard to tell since not my size.  I copped on the restock based on reviews I've seen.  I guess I will have to wait till I get my pair in hand to make my own judgment.
Quality is actually very nice. Additionally, the pair I got in the mail has no flaws. I am just not a fan of the shoe. Not crazy about the use of all these different materials, I don't think they go will. Color way isn't my favorite either. Overall, it's just not a shoe I ever see myself wearing.

Quality is actually very nice. Additionally, the pair I got in the mail has no flaws. I am just not a fan of the shoe. Not crazy about the use of all these different materials, I don't think they go will. Color way isn't my favorite either. Overall, it's just not a shoe I ever see myself wearing.
U basically can wear these shoe everyday. Its the most basic color

My Eastbay tracking now saying 12/23.

I really would have preferred to buy from NDC in case I need to return them for any reason but oh well.

I saw someone wearing them last night at SW:TFA. They look amazing on foot.

I know from a colors standpoint they aren't crazy different from the Space Jams or Playoffs, but that leather upper really makes a big difference.

I like the colorway and the materials..but it's a dulled down dolled up 11...wit seethru glitter plastic that gives an ok illusion of actual patent. I don't think they pop as much compared to space jam or bred or concord. Color blocking is just alotta black ontop of a lotta white.
Basic b 11s that you can wear everyday n beatup without worries, cuz ur not messing up your OGs

People saying these are a basic colorway compared to space Jams are drunk...they are basically the same colorblocking :lol:

The only thing that going against this shoe its the fact thar its not an OG .

Imagined if these had came out in 96 just to put things into perspective...People will be singing to a different tune

Last edited:
if anybody is on the hunt in the socal area check craigslist man there are folks letting these go for damn near retail, of if anything wait it out prices will continue to come down. im so glad jb made a lot of these. the heck with all these resellers. its gonna be nice when we are able to walk into stores and purchase again..shoot maybe even try on a shoe for once..lol..sorry old man speaking here. btw these shoe are dope though. I love the way you can see the tumbled leather through the patent.

Its a nice shoe, no doubt but I prefer the mesh and leather vs the leather and felt like collar material...

My footaction pair delivered ...now if I could find this 11 preschool for the nephew :smh:

Last edited:
Have you checked stores? I've seen sizes around. Also, keep your eye out online. Sizes have been up a lot.

Yeah looked around orlando but will keep looking other places this weekend. Tried online past couple of days but no luck

Can't believe they are $90 tho :x

if anybody is on the hunt in the socal area check craigslist man there are folks letting these go for damn near retail, of if anything wait it out prices will continue to come down. im so glad jb made a lot of these. the heck with all these resellers. its gonna be nice when we are able to walk into stores and purchase again..shoot maybe even try on a shoe for once..lol..sorry old man speaking here. btw these shoe are dope though. I love the way you can see the tumbled leather through the patent.
I agree.... I am gonna grab some today for 260. People selling for 280, will take that all day. And the ones posting $350..... Hilarious.

I like the colorway and the materials..but it's a dulled down dolled up 11...wit seethru glitter plastic that gives an ok illusion of actual patent. I don't think they pop as much compared to space jam or bred or concord. Color blocking is just alotta black ontop of a lotta white.
Basic b 11s that you can wear everyday n beatup without worries, cuz ur not messing up your OGs

It's see through plastic?

Some sites still haven't sold out of these. If you couldn't/can't get a pair u don't deserve them cause you didn't even try.
Footlocker.com still has some

I like sthebest picture..but gil23 bro..u can't tell me you see a lot of detail in the sneaker from that distance. Its basic black from the tongue to the toebox..with no breakup until the milky sole. The toebox has a lil shine to it, but its just covered by clear plastic. Tumbled leather makes the toebox rounder and fuller compared to OGs. Spacejam has same colorblocking..but u dont have to look that hard to see that the black mesh upper and black patent on spacejams create TWO different shades of black..it makes the patent pop because its shinier and different from the upper..its quite unique. While 72s only have ONE shade of black throughout. Spacejams toebox n patent around it looks totally different than the mesh upper,and breaks up the sneaker nicely. Also the mesh doesn't roid up the toebox..or upper..just looks less bulky.it's more flat n overall more sleek..its NOT cuz its OG..It's how it was designed.View media item 1833194View media item 1833195

Back
Top Bottom