Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I like sthebest picture..but gil23 bro..u can't tell me you see a lot of detail in the sneaker from that distance. Its basic black from the tongue to the toebox..with no breakup until the milky sole. The toebox has a lil shine to it, but its just covered by clear plastic. Tumbled leather makes the toebox rounder and fuller compared to OGs. Spacejam has same colorblocking..but u dont have to look that hard to see that the black mesh upper and black patent on spacejams create TWO different shades of black..it makes the patent pop because its shinier and different from the upper..its quite unique. While 72s only have ONE shade of black throughout. Spacejams toebox n patent around it looks totally different than the mesh upper,and breaks up the sneaker nicely. Also the mesh doesn't roid up the toebox..or upper..just looks less bulky.it's more flat n overall more sleek..its NOT cuz its OG..It's how it was designed.View media item 1833194View media item 1833195
Good point

I'm truly amazed at some of the "flaws" people have posted. 

Like I've said in this thread, my 23 was slightly off on the back left shoe and there was some small unnoticeable glue spots on the patent leather but other than that I thought mine looked great.

I keep seeing these pictures that people are posting and they're "pointing" out the spot the show has a flaw and I still can't really see it. I then grab my shoes and they look exactly like the pairs people keep posting here.

The only real "flaw" I saw so far in her was that huge scratch in the toe box. That is definitely something I would be pissed about.

These are still shoes at the end of the day. They'll get way more "flaws" if you actually wear them....I'm starting to think a lot people pay $240 for Jordans and then they just put the box in their closet and protect it without getting use out of it. Don't shoes yellow and soles separate after time? You might as well wear that ****.

No you're right. For some odd reason when I came home and looked at them it just got me pissed and worked up man. The soles are already yellowing at the edges and it just feels so damn wrong.

Soles shouldn't be yellowing if they are supposed to be new. That's wrong; but flaws here and there are no big deal. No shoe is perfect, and besides, they will develop flaws when worn. It's a shoe, man.

These are still shoes and need to wear them
Can't put them in a box and complain
Once you put it out and wear them it will get dirty anyway.

Soles shouldn't be yellowing if they are supposed to be new. That's wrong; but flaws here and there are no big deal. No shoe is perfect, and besides, they will develop flaws when worn. It's a shoe, man.
NT doesn't seem to get that so leave it be. NT is going to be beating a dead horse when it comes to QC for years to come. It is what it is and if you don't like stop F'n buying.

Last edited:

This. Was kinda disappointed when I compared my two pairs and one was slightly yellow,you can see. If I just looked at it on its own,wouldn't notice I'll admit. But yeah,either way, the shoe I keep on "ice" will yellow like the one I'm gonna wear. I like to keep my shoes clean from as much dirt as possible, scuffs,marks, but yellowing and creasing don't bother me.

-sup nt,

can't wait to see the official release pictures..no matter what it's a cop for me and the family..it's an xmas tradition!

View media item 1411418

I sorta wish they had turned out more like this rendering then what we actually got. I like the hits of red on rear stiching and tongue label. Surprised they didn't go all on and out 72 on one achilles and 10 on opposite achilles.

Any place to get red rope laces? Though lace swapping on XI's may be heresy...

Last edited:
I sorta wish they had turned out more like this rendering then what we actually got. I like the hits of red on rear stiching and tongue label. Surprised they didn't go all on and out 72 on one achilles and 10 on opposite achilles.

Any place to get red rope laces? Though lace swapping on XI's may be heresy...
Rope Lace supply

I know some stores still have pairs & restocks been having periodically the past few days. Does anyone in the NYC area know of specific stores that may have a sz 9.5 in stock? Looking to get a last minute xmas gift so in-store pickup definitely preferred.

These do look better in person than in pictures, I'm not the biggest fan of the textured look on the patent leather but besides that they look way better than expected.

I know some stores still have pairs & restocks been having periodically the past few days. Does anyone in the NYC area know of specific stores that may have a sz 9.5 in stock? Looking to get a last minute xmas gift so in-store pickup definitely preferred.

These do look better in person than in pictures, I'm not the biggest fan of the textured look on the patent leather but besides that they look way better than expected.
I'd just try calling around. But damn 16 posts In almost 10 years?! :x

Last edited:
Haha that and my post count got reset at some point during NT's site maintenance or whatever
did you have alot more then 16 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom