Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

72-10 top 5 greatest 11s of all time
Quality is great
But my problem is with the inconsistency of the details
Some peoples pair has bulky toe some don't , yellowing the points on the heels are inconsistent
How are people going to tell apart from quality fakes????

I like sthebest picture..but gil23 bro..u can't tell me you see a lot of detail in the sneaker from that distance. Its basic black from the tongue to the toebox..with no breakup until the milky sole. The toebox has a lil shine to it, but its just covered by clear plastic. Tumbled leather makes the toebox rounder and fuller compared to OGs. Spacejam has same colorblocking..but u dont have to look that hard to see that the black mesh upper and black patent on spacejams create TWO different shades of black..it makes the patent pop because its shinier and different from the upper..its quite unique. While 72s only have ONE shade of black throughout. Spacejams toebox n patent around it looks totally different than the mesh upper,and breaks up the sneaker nicely. Also the mesh doesn't roid up the toebox..or upper..just looks less bulky.it's more flat n overall more sleek..its NOT cuz its OG..It's how it was designed.View media item 1833194View media item 1833195

great points. i like how toebox looks on my pair. ive had alot of OG and 00-01 11s and one of the things that bugged me most is how they tried to eliminate the bulkiness. Thats what makes the 11s look amazing to me. This releases has restored that.

Also, the comfort on these feels amazing, comparable to the 00-01 11s and has the same level of "springiness". And because of the type of sole that is on these, they will yellow alot slower. Just like the glow sole on the Jordan Future Premium. All around a solid pair of shoes to wear on a consistent basis.

Is it me or do these feel much better than the Gamma 11s?  Those kill my feet.  Ended up rocking these for casual Fridays at BoA...suit and all lol
Not just you, these feel really good right out of the box. No pinch points at all, no weird pressure in the arch. I have a relatively low arch, and flat foot and I am very impressed with how nice they felt in the very first steps I took with them. 
happy.gif

all good man, i don't wear skinny jeans or joggers. Regular Fit Levi's all day.

Lol don't let these guys dictate your fashion, they think there in the "know" because they leave the crib looking like everyone else.

#NTlogic - "as long as I rock my sneakers with joggers I'm straight"

I was looking at my brothers gammas yesterday... Joints def. don't feel as good as these man... These sneakers are really something special for something so mass produced. A lot of us finally got our wish man

Soles shouldn't be yellowing if they are supposed to be new. That's wrong; but flaws here and there are no big deal. No shoe is perfect, and besides, they will develop flaws when worn. It's a shoe, man.

No the here and there don't bother me that much but...

NT doesn't seem to get that so leave it be. NT is going to be beating a dead horse when it comes to QC for years to come. It is what it is and if you don't like stop F'n buying.

Continued: If I wore the shoe I don't care and would understand. I'm not like some members here getting all pissed at creases near the toe box, the creases on the mid-sole and yellowing clear soles OVER TIME.

But this **** is new and its already rusty? Nah man **** here if you think that's acceptable and normal. Seeing these pictures of some members and it has a milky cloudy look and mine is already rusting up at the edges :smh:

The ONLY person I really feel bad for is dude with the box cutter across his toe box. That really sucks.. Cause I thought the same thing happened to one of my pairs but it was only a glue stain..

Back
Top Bottom