Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

My pair looked like someone tried them on already, so I felt much better about just throwing them on.

Love this shoe, first XI since the '01 Playoffs and those were a tank. These appear to be similar. I can see them getting a lot of wear without remorse. I wore them knowing it is going to rain later today :lol:

View media item 1833387

Last edited:
Funny how I'm getting rid of all my XI but def keeping these

Tells you something. Just sold my DS concorda

No the here and there don't bother me that much but...
Continued: If I wore the shoe I don't care and would understand. I'm not like some members here getting all pissed at creases near the toe box, the creases on the mid-sole and yellowing clear soles OVER TIME.

But this **** is new and its already rusty? Nah man **** here if you think that's acceptable and normal. Seeing these pictures of some members and it has a milky cloudy look and mine is already rusting up at the edges :smh:
JB don't care :lol: about your complains because they still profit at the end of the day

I think the only holiday 11 really being difficult to cop was the space jam... My mom and pop only got one FSR and I took two of them lol..

Couldn't get rid of my space jams or playoffs and only have these, I would begin to resent them, LOL. To each his own but not this cat right chere!

:lol: I'm saying, they are just black XIs, you know?

At least we get that "premium" feel to "justify" the $220 price.

Yeah I was gonna pass on gammas I'm glad I didn't lol, the only reason all the slander is because I got these and they feel so much better LOL

Thanks man 
glasses.gif

MC x 11s

Repped. VSCO? Nice pic. What program did you use?
Thanks! VSCOcam all the way

Back
Top Bottom