Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Wore mine yesterday for the first time to do some Christmas shopping. Gonna get a lot of wears out of these since they go with pretty much anything. Really glad to have these.

Wow, unds'ed these today they're great! Comfort wise they're good, as 11's before would be snug on me...been wearing these all day and love em...would you guys say the mold is closer on these, closer to the '01/OG's?

View media item 1842073

villa delivered my 11s on Saturday, just got an email saying my order cancelled ill be refunded? if they do... :evil:

View media item 1840855

Funny you say that...

I ordered a bunch of clothes and the crazy 8s from Villa...

They never sent me any confirmation or tracking and when I called on my order they said no order was every processed...

My packages arrived a couple days ago and my credit card still hasn't been charged.

Merry Christmas to me :smokin

Again folks... Pay attention to your sneaker. It's not rocket science.

Where the outsole meets the white misole it looks extra milky. Not yellowed. The pics above are a perfect example

mostly my black toes and all Stars, my flints are a no go since the white pods can yellow easily and I need to redye my breds
So you're He Got Game 13s (White, Red, and Black 13s) and your Playoff 13s (Black, Red, and White 13s), that's good.  The only 13s I want are:

1. He Got Game 13s

2. Playoff 13s

3. Black and Red 13s

4. White and Red 13s

Back
Top Bottom