Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Who cares?
ohwell.gif

In my line of business, I've begun to take shoes for granted. My personal pair of shoes, I usually get them, take a picture, and immediately throw them in the shoe room. Bulls Over Broadway, Teal IV, Oreo IV, Columbia IV, George Town XI, ummm...Double Nickel's plus a few more releases from this year, I haven't seen them since release day. I photographed them, threw them back in the box and haven't seen them since. Don't even know if I got the right sizes or not LOL. That was almost the case with the 72-10's till I literally had to stop and stare at this shoe. Today is the first time I'm actually looking at my personal pairs. These...things...are...gorgeous. My goodness. I haven't stared at a shoe this long since Laser IV's from earlier this year...

In my line of business, I've begun to take shoes for granted. My personal pair of shoes, I usually get them, take a picture, and immediately throw them in the shoe room. Bulls Over Broadway, Teal IV, Oreo IV, Columbia IV, George Town XI, ummm...Double Nickel's plus a few more releases from this year, I haven't seen them since release day. I photographed them, threw them back in the box and haven't seen them since. Don't even know if I got the right sizes or not LOL. That was almost the case with the 72-10's till I literally had to stop and stare at this shoe. Today is the first time I'm actually looking at my personal pairs. These...things...are...gorgeous. My goodness. I haven't stared at a shoe this long since Laser IV's from earlier this year...
anybody who calls these shoes wack contain trash opinions 

They're not whack but it's a cw I can pass on. If I copped it would be out of impulse/hype like most have and never worn. I'm Doubling up on Breds & Cool Greys Instead.

Subtle lol....I actually liked the op he was giving credit to the shoe specific thread thought that was basically the point of the thread

AirForce1King dude I have no beef with you. If my posts come off edgy sorry that's my persona. Like I have said earlier in here I simply come, post & leave. NT isn't life but enjoying real life is.

Hella drama on NT about SHOES lmao. NT the new flex zone where people pocket watch flame people for opinions and how many posts they have. Get a life! Opinions differ give it a rest. Back on topic i missed on this release for personal reasons. Still looking to copp any info is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Hella drama on NT about SHOES lmao. NT the new flex zone where people pocket watch flame people for opinions and how many posts they have. Get a life! Opinions differ give it a rest. Back on topic i missed on this release for personal reasons. Still looking to copp any info is appreciated and thanks in advance.
Possible restock in January but otherwise I haven't heard anything else.
Just going by last year with the Legend Blue 11s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom