Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Rep @babyJs23

@FNLInsider
 can you confirm this is true? Will it also be in stores?
FNL also shows Maroon 6's.
View media item 1884938
Also appears on EB's calendar for both Men and Kids, along with Maroon 6's.

2cpotfr.jpg

Last edited:
thanks @solecali i think i will wait for the restock,

that's what im thinking also since there not reselling for 300$ , i see a lot on CList sitting and sellers just want them gone asap

I offered a pair to a co-worker of mine for $250. Just bought em off an ebay auction even though i don't have rent money (this shoe is too beautiful for me to pass up ahaha). Gotta try to make that quick turn around and get my money back, he might be in the same boat.

About to be the freshest person under the bridge

Bruh just set a clear example of what hype and impulse buying would lead to :smh:

Priorities and responsibilities > J's

I offered a pair to a co-worker of mine for $250. Just bought em off an ebay auction even though i don't have rent money (this shoe is too beautiful for me to pass up ahaha). Gotta try to make that quick turn around and get my money back, he might be in the same boat.

so its okay to be homeless cause you got dem jays doe :smh:

jordan threads are ruthless
They're just stating fact, only posted it to let jessewalls know that just because the price seems off doesn't mean they're fake. Next time I'll leave the financial details out of it so i don't get anymore life lessons from these guys
tongue.gif

Working on that bank statement 617. Luckily for me it's an account that is strictly savings so every time i have to withdraw money i take the shame walk out of the bank.

Sole collector had an article stating their would be a restock on 2/15 at most of the usual online retailers. I wonder if it'll be a fsr at most spots?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom